"unfortunately.the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped

Search This thread

starscream96

May 19, 2014
I have a rooted galaxy tab 3 7.0 and I've been getting the error "unfortunately the process com,google,process,gapps has stopped error every time i try to download an app from the play store.And when i do download an app it crashes and an error saying:"Unknown error code during application install:"-24" keeps showing up.Please help,this is preventing me from downloading any apps at all.Any help would be greatly appreciated,thanks.

ikhsaricky

Mar 10, 2014
bandung
Hi starscream.. I suggest you to try flash only gapps that compatible for your device
Or, do factory reset (make a backup first)

Sent from my SM-T311 using XDA Free mobile app

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
I have a rooted galaxy tab 3 7.0 and I've been getting the error "unfortunately the process com,google,process,gapps has stopped error every time i try to download an app from the play store.And when i do download an app it crashes and an error saying:"Unknown error code during application install:"-24" keeps showing up.Please help,this is preventing me from downloading any apps at all.Any help would be greatly appreciated,thanks.

I think you might not hv cleared data after your previous flash with odin
So go into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik
If it doesnt wrk then factory reset and the ultimate solution is flash stock with odin

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk