[Q] swap internal and external cards????

Search This thread

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
sorry if its been asked before, but i havnt found any working solution for kitkat as of yet.

ive tried ever commands i know was working in 4.3, 4.2.2 and erlier, but aint got it to work.

so if anyone get this working i would like to know, as im sitting here with my 128Gb SD card and only 16Gb to install games and GPS and other on, that aint working good google, time to change the android security?

exad

Jan 26, 2010
Montreal
sorry if its been asked before, but i havnt found any working solution for kitkat as of yet.

ive tried ever commands i know was working in 4.3, 4.2.2 and erlier, but aint got it to work.

so if anyone get this working i would like to know, as im sitting here with my 128Gb SD card and only 16Gb to install games and GPS and other on, that aint working good google, time to change the android security?

I don't know about swapping but in settings, storage, make more space, you can move stuff to SDCard.

Reactions: smaberg

Dan-SRi

Aug 16, 2010
Dorset
Try foldermount and creating a link from internal to external... That's what I done as a temporary measure.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: smaberg

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
Any of the devs here should be able to help you. Labtofar, Mike1986, or flair.

Yeah, but don't want to disturb em' with pm.
So hoping some one is able to reply t to this thread with a solution. I'm open to try most things...as I've seen other brands running 4.4.2 with this kind of mod.

And I'm sure many of you out there is also interested in this as it bumps the internal memory from 16 Gb up to 128 Gb.

Here try this.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2066307

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I don't know about swapping but in settings, storage, make more space, you can move stuff to SDCard.

yeh i know, but not helping as i need more than 32Gb internal space, thanx anyway :laugh:
    Try foldermount and creating a link from internal to external... That's what I done as a temporary measure.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk