If you are on rooted Tablet Z SGP321 / SO-03e, you can update to this latest version following the guide, just download 4.4 update and start with point 10.
1. Flashtool 0.9.15+ (download)
2. XZDualRecovery 2.7.123 or newer.
3.1. Back to 4.1.2 and Rooting or
3.2. Rooted Android 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 or newer
4.1 Tablet Z LTE SGP321 or
4.2 Tablet Z DoCoMo So-03e with rooted SGP321 4.3 ROM*** (LINK)
How to update:
1. if you're in non-rooted 4.3, rooted 4.2, etc., flash SGP321 4.1.2 FTF using FlashTool and root
3. Select Unknown Sources under Security Menu in Settings
4. Download 4.4 .zip and stripped.ftf:Google Drive:5. Put 'SGP321_4.4.flashable.zip' on (the external) SDcard1;
MegaUp (thanks pisti7204)
6. Put 'SGP321_4.4.ftf' inside the Flashtool/firmwares folder;
7. Download XZDualRecovery (latest Version is TabZ-lockeddualrecovery2.7.123.beta.installer.zip), and unzip
9. Select the Option as SuperUser (2), it will copy all the stuffs and reboot and start in Philz Recovery.
For clean 4.4 installation with root click "Clean to Install a New ROM" in Wipe Data/Factory Reset
10. Flash 'SGP321_4.4.flashable.zip' in Philz,
11.. do not reboot but go back to the main menu, then go to Power->Power off
12. Flash everything in 'SGP321_4.4.stripped.ftff';Only for DoCoMo So-03e Users - you have to checking Exclude Partition!13. Reboot to system without clearing (dalvik-/)cache.
14. connect your tablet and once again install the newest XZDualRecovery, Tablet will reboot into Recovery, now just click 'system reboot'
ODEX or DEODEX:
Odexed Rom = +fast +more battery life +better stability +less ram utilization -difficult_customization/themes
Deodexed Rom = +customization -less battery life -less stability -worse ram manager -slow
How to Deodex:
First you have to update your Tablet with 4.4 Rom and then can you deodex your Xperia!If works hit "thanks" button
1. Download 4.4_SGP321_Deodex.zip (this zip file is without laggy settings )
2. Put this Zip File on SdCard0.
3. Reboot into Recovery.
4. Flash and reboot
(if screenlock doesnt work, just do something in tablet and reboot tablet 3-4 times)
How to Re-Odex / fix Settings on Stock Odex:
1. just flash Zip with recovery:
!!! Please read the instructions clearly and flash.!!!
!!! Its your Tablet and I will not responsible for any brick/failures on your Device.!!!