Originally Posted by emTr0
I'm having trouble updating via OTA. I froze sdm.apk but unfreezing didn't work. I tried installing a back up but that didn't work. Please help!
I'm rooted and trying to get kitkat while using supersu survival mode.
Thanks for the help.
1. Make a backup of ur Internal Memory
2. Make a factory reset (Settings > Accounts > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Delete All/Erase Everything.)
3. Conect it to Kies 3
4. Kies 3 will give u the info you need for know ur correct CSC. This will be btw parenthesis close CSC.
5. Knowing ur CSC, take a look for this firmware in Sammobile.com
6. Download and flash it with ODIN (Dont flash a "Black EDITION" if ur phone isnt it).
7. Root it again