Why do obb game files get deleted in M8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ethan3686

Aug 19, 2009
India
I've put a game file on the M8. i dont have the game in my region so i used an apk and obb. The obb folder is shown empty after i try to play the game and check it. Games' files disappear, although still consuming space in the internal memory. I have to reformat the internal memory every time to get back that space. The obb folder is shown empty after i try to play the game and check it. There is nothing in it although i had put the game folder in it. But the space is still consumed. Can anybody help regarding this?

MINE IS A STOCK m8 UNROOTED.

Last edited:

grentuu

Jan 9, 2011
Just outside of Manchester UK
I've put a game file on the M8. i dont have the game in my region so i used an apk and obb. The obb folder is shown empty after i try to play the game and check it. Games' files disappear, although still consuming space in the internal memory. I have to reformat the internal memory every time to get back that space. The obb folder is shown empty after i try to play the game and check it. There is nothing in it although i had put the game folder in it. But the space is still consumed. Can anybody help regarding this?

MINE IS A STOCK m8 UNROOTED.

Obvious question.

What is the game?

ethan3686

Aug 19, 2009
India
First with plants vs zombies..but then when it happened i tried more games..all seem to do it. They dont play and there is no obb data of the game in the obb folder after launching it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

carloss2013

Oct 31, 2013
i had the same problem i found using a different file explorer to move the files on the phone worked for me

grentuu

Jan 9, 2011
Just outside of Manchester UK
i had the same problem i found using a different file explorer to move the files on the phone worked for me

Sorry, I'm struggling here. I understood from @ethan3686 that maybe due to location (India) he had a problem installing this.

Your post of how to install the apk and obb shows this is about how to install the cracked version. In the UK you can download the game from the playstore with no problem unless you want the full version for free.

Thread reported

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XDA's stance on warez is clear.

Thread Closed.