Storage: 4GB (eMMC)
Display: 5.0" (IPS, Non-scratch resistant) @ 720x1280 resolution
Camera: 8MP main AF/led / 2.0mp front
GPS: Yes1.jpg
Bluetooth: Yes
WiFi: Yes
Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sound, Magnetic, Orientation
USB-OTG: Yes
SIM: Dual Standby (mini/regula SIM 1 and 2)
Battery: 2000mah
Colors: Black, White, Red, Orange, Blue, Green

Additional Information
*There are two models/version this phone have the S50on) and S5501(new version)
*Base on my test, My|Phone Agua Rio ( S5501) and Explay Fresh V1.00 are same

Reactions: Dada IV and Mowin

CallMeX!!

Apr 30, 2014
Manila
[ROM] MIUI v5 4.4.18 OTA SUPPORTED (My|Phone Agua Rio (S5501) and Explay Fresh V1.00)

Disclaimer: Flash at your own risk!
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Patch before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. ALWAYS DO A BACKUP, BACKUP and LASTLY BACKUPS!

Description

MyPhone Agua Rio MIUI v5 4.4.18 for S5501 Model Only. This rom was ported from MIUI v5 for GFive A800 and supported by Ansuman Mahapatra @helloansuman MIUI Profile HERE of MIUI Official Developers so we can experience a weekly OTA update from MIUI.
OTA Updates will be released on every Saturday or Sunday.

And also working on Explay Fresh v1.00

ROM Link Click [

Screenshots Click Here

Features

Weekly OTA update
NOKIA X Keyboard
Extreme Scrolling
Init.d supported
Zipaligned
Swap Storage
Tweaks? Flash at your own risk!
You can now update to 4.4.25

Requirements

Download the ROM
BACK UP!
Reboot to CWM / TWRP
Wipe data/factory reset & Wipe Cache Partition & Wipe Dalvik Cache
Install from Sd card
Choose from sd card
Yes
Just wait to boot ( it may take up to 3-5 mins )
Enjoy!

NOTES
MIUI is rooted to enabled ROOT, go to Security app and go to permission then enable ROOT Permission.
Creating Xiaomi Account by email registration. Dont try to register using mobile number i got deducted 80 php load hahaha
To change english language in some options in theme/wallpaper app, JUST Go to APPS > Themes > Clear Data.

How to OTA UPDATE in MIUI

To update better to use twrp If cwm go to e install zip sd card - toggle signature - make it disabled - go to install sd card - go to downloaded_rom - flash the update then reboot system now

BUGS
You tell me
!

CREDITS
XDA
CallMeX!!
Ansuman Mahaptra ( helloansuman@MIUI Developer )
Sir Abdul Tarim ( ng0tkul4@xda )
Sir Lorenzo Manuel Gimoto
Sir Ian Eric Ong​

markuzzz

Feb 7, 2013
Can anyone Help me Please

I tried updating my MPRio to the latest version then after reboot it got stucked at the CWM Recovery., I tried flashing the MIUI custom rom for Agua Rio but it doesnt help. im still stuck in the CWM Boot Loop. Can anyone help me? thanks a lot! :)

mamayangMalaya

May 23, 2014
I tried updating my MPRio to the latest version then after reboot it got stucked at the CWM Recovery., I tried flashing the MIUI custom rom for Agua Rio but it doesnt help. im still stuck in the CWM Boot Loop. Can anyone help me? thanks a lot! :)

Try flashing this one. extract the recovery.img then flash it. credits for ng0tkul4

Thanks Sir markuzzz.

I got an MPRIO s5501.... will this work?

I will try it anyway... or maybe you have a source where I can DL stock recovery for MPRIO s5501?

I already tried fixing it using SPFT and stock roms from MIUI and other sources but still stuck in CWM.

Need help badly! :D

Thanks.

mamayangMalaya

May 23, 2014
Thanks Sir markuzzz.

I got an MPRIO s5501.... will this work?

I will try it anyway... or maybe you have a source where I can DL stock recovery for MPRIO s5501?

I already tried fixing it using SPFT and stock roms from MIUI and other sources but still stuck in CWM.

Need help badly! :D

Thanks.

Hi,

MP AGUA RIO is now alive and kicking! :victory: SOLVED!

I flashed the Stock Recovery for S5500 you just gave/recommended...then the phone boot looped up to the LOGO...

Then I followed Sir Edmhar Laoag's Video Tutorial in YouTube (wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=QAPFfsBNoNQ)

Kudos to all of you and also to Sir carliv@xda, who promptly answered my queries, enlightened me and gave recommendations on how to solve the problem!

Thanks to all of you guys!

Hope this thread helps a troubled AGUA RIO user/tweaker :p

Mowin

Jun 1, 2014
Also for Wiko Rainbow ?

Description

MyPhone Agua Rio MIUI v5 4.4.18 for S5501 Model Only. This rom was ported from MIUI v5 for GFive A800 and supported by Ansuman Mahapatra @helloansuman MIUI Profile HERE of MIUI Official Developers so we can experience a weekly OTA update from MIUI.

Do you guys know if this works on the Wiko Rainbow ? I think this is the exact same phone, but I'm new to android and all this so I just would like to be sure !

masteriwo

Jul 30, 2014
Issue with FFCam and MCam

Hi Guys.

Quick question regarding MyPhone Agua Rio MIUI v5 4.4.18 for S5501 Model Only. I flashed this ROM to my MPA RIO and I'm now facing issues with my phone's front facing camera and main camera.

FF Cam - I can no longer access this as the button to tap vanishes as soon as the camera app loads.
Main Cam - The preview is upside down. When the I take photos, it is also upside down.

Anyone here that experienced the same issues? Desperate for a fix.

Regards,
Iwo

ynnamenoter

Aug 7, 2014
Hi,

MP AGUA RIO is now alive and kicking! :victory: SOLVED!

I flashed the Stock Recovery for S5500 you just gave/recommended...then the phone boot looped up to the LOGO...

Then I followed Sir Edmhar Laoag's Video Tutorial in YouTube (wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=QAPFfsBNoNQ)

Kudos to all of you and also to Sir carliv@xda, who promptly answered my queries, enlightened me and gave recommendations on how to solve the problem!

Thanks to all of you guys!

Hope this thread helps a troubled AGUA RIO user/tweaker :p

sir can u give me the stock rom for myphone rio. i have the same problem. my phone stucks.. it hangs with the logo of myphone.. pls help me to fix it.. thank you in advance..

jaeger77

Aug 26, 2014

Hi Guys.

Quick question regarding MyPhone Agua Rio MIUI v5 4.4.18 for S5501 Model Only. I flashed this ROM to my MPA RIO and I'm now facing issues with my phone's front facing camera and main camera.

FF Cam - I can no longer access this as the button to tap vanishes as soon as the camera app loads.
Main Cam - The preview is upside down. When the I take photos, it is also upside down.

Anyone here that experienced the same issues? Desperate for a fix.

Regards,
Iwo

UP

I am also experiencing the same problem,,anyone who has the solution? pls post it,i really like the MIUI rom,I dont want to change because of some cam problems,

sakai@o9

Dec 23, 2014
rom download

sir where can i download the rom . please help :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] MIUI v5 4.4.18 OTA SUPPORTED (My|Phone Agua Rio (S5501) and Explay Fresh V1.00)

Disclaimer: Flash at your own risk!
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Patch before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. ALWAYS DO A BACKUP, BACKUP and LASTLY BACKUPS!

Description

ROM Link Click [

Screenshots Click Here

Features

Weekly OTA update
    NOKIA X Keyboard
    Extreme Scrolling
    Init.d supported
    Zipaligned
    Swap Storage
    Tweaks? Flash at your own risk!
    You can now update to 4.4.25

Requirements

Download the ROM
    BACK UP!
    Reboot to CWM / TWRP
    Wipe data/factory reset & Wipe Cache Partition & Wipe Dalvik Cache
    Install from Sd card
    Choose from sd card
    Yes
    Just wait to boot ( it may take up to 3-5 mins )
    Enjoy!

NOTES
    MIUI is rooted to enabled ROOT, go to Security app and go to permission then enable ROOT Permission.
    Creating Xiaomi Account by email registration. Dont try to register using mobile number i got deducted 80 php load hahaha
    To change english language in some options in theme/wallpaper app, JUST Go to APPS > Themes > Clear Data.

How to OTA UPDATE in MIUI

To update better to use twrp If cwm go to e install zip sd card - toggle signature - make it disabled - go to install sd card - go to downloaded_rom - flash the update then reboot system now

BUGS
    You tell me
    !

CREDITS
    XDA
    CallMeX!!
    Ansuman Mahaptra ( helloansuman@MIUI Developer )
    Sir Abdul Tarim ( ng0tkul4@xda )
    Sir Lorenzo Manuel Gimoto
    Sir Ian Eric Ong​
    1.jpg

Specifications

CPU: Mediatek MT6582 (@1.3GHz) SoC
    GPU: Mali 400MP
    RAM: 1.0GB
    Storage: 4GB (eMMC)
    Display: 5.0" (IPS, Non-scratch resistant) @ 720x1280 resolution
    Camera: 8MP main AF/led / 2.0mp front
    GPS: Yes1.jpg
    Bluetooth: Yes
    WiFi: Yes
    Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sound, Magnetic, Orientation
    USB-OTG: Yes
    SIM: Dual Standby (mini/regula SIM 1 and 2)
    Battery: 2000mah
    Colors: Black, White, Red, Orange, Blue, Green

Additional Information
    *There are two models/version this phone have the S50on) and S5501(new version)
    *Base on my test, My|Phone Agua Rio ( S5501) and Explay Fresh V1.00 are same