slo mo

Search This thread

martindar

Sep 10, 2012
plymouth,devon uk
no im afraid not as far as i know ive never used stock camera as it was pretty rubbish - if you want a great camera and you are rooted with recovery you could try xdabbebs camera mod, after reading his op, in my opinion its the best camera mod for the g2 and makes it a great camera or a damnsight better anyway

carinfex

Apr 22, 2014
no im afraid not as far as i know ive never used stock camera as it was pretty rubbish - if you want a great camera and you are rooted with recovery you could try xdabbebs camera mod, after reading his op, in my opinion its the best camera mod for the g2 and makes it a great camera or a damnsight better anyway

thank you there is not alot for the camera

sarvam

Apr 23, 2013
hyderabad
is there a slow mo for the stock camera on the g2 d802

if you dont want to root your device for Slo Mo, just install app called AndroVid pro from playstore, that app has ability to render your videos in slow and fast motion,

Tip: record videos in 60fps for slow motion, or if you already installed the mod from Xdabbeb's or Jishnu, then record in 120fps, for Best Results.

gorillajuice

Jul 9, 2011

When I go to play a video if I hit the menu button I get the option to change play speed, I'm on a rooted stock rom running xdabbeb's cam mod. I can't remember if I had this option on stock KK or not but even if you are not rooted you can still get the cam mod.

droid_does

Apr 21, 2011
I have done a video in 120 but when I playback it's not slow mo

slow motion video is shooting video at high FPS then slowing it down to the desired FPS for the "slow-mo" effect.

You need a player that plays it at lower FPS or rerender it at lower FPS for the effect.

eg. shooting at 120FPS, slowed down to 30FPS you will get a 4x slowing effect.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

if you dont want to root your device for Slo Mo, just install app called AndroVid pro from playstore, that app has ability to render your videos in slow and fast motion,

Tip: record videos in 60fps for slow motion, or if you already installed the mod from Xdabbeb's or Jishnu, then record in 120fps, for Best Results.