Which ROM do you recommend?

Search This thread

mesiu84

Apr 19, 2011
Clearwater
I'm thinking about changeing ROM in my Desire, Right now I'm using MildWild 5 (from here) but it's missing few small things I need.

Which of GB ROMs do you recommend? Why GB? Because I would like to have Camera fully working (only one 4.0 ROM has it running, but that ROM is only in English and Chinese).

Looking for something stable, this is the most important for me, someting that doesn't have problems with battery and of course has camera fully working. Also it need to have more then just english and chinese language :)

Would be nice if it was something based on Sense ROM's with few adjustments. Have tried already LeeDroid and I'm thinking about using it once again, but wanted to know if there is something else worth to try.

Thank you :)

keith456

Jan 3, 2012
australia
there is cool ex sense ics themed rom or you could try mildwild for a stock ,dont go for any sense rom base on 3.5 or higher found they lag like hell
any rom based on sense 3.0 and below works well .

Mastermindsaifee

Jan 21, 2014
Karachi
I'm thinking about changeing ROM in my Desire, Right now I'm using MildWild 5 (from here) but it's missing few small things I need.

Which of GB ROMs do you recommend? Why GB? Because I would like to have Camera fully working (only one 4.0 ROM has it running, but that ROM is only in English and Chinese).

Looking for something stable, this is the most important for me, someting that doesn't have problems with battery and of course has camera fully working. Also it need to have more then just english and chinese language :)

Would be nice if it was something based on Sense ROM's with few adjustments. Have tried already LeeDroid and I'm thinking about using it once again, but wanted to know if there is something else worth to try.

If u want stable , u should go to stock rom :D

Tigernmas

Oct 11, 2010
Redmi K20 Pro
Mildwild is still my favourite since its fast and stable.

I tried ChromiumRom for its look but found it to be a little laggy for my daily usage http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2205516

MIUI-XJ was my first rom and really liked for its ability to switch up themes easily in 2.3.7 and its "iPhone-esque" feel but soon realised it was a bit heavy on resources and thus battery suffered.

Desire is getting old now so i would say go for the latest 'stable and fast' blend of ROM.

AlexOB1

Jun 4, 2013
Presumably you are needing video camera to work fully, not just the still camera?

SaySayonara

May 28, 2013
4.4.4 Beanstalk RC6
It's faster than GB!

Attachments

• 1405877562931.jpg
    1405877562931.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 91

kostelo

Apr 28, 2011
Do you want stability and absolutely everything working? Then go for any (aosp preferably) gingerbread rom.

Do you want bleeding edge of development? Then go for the latest evervolv nightly based on 4.4.4 android. But you should forget video recording and expect some rough edges and no guarantees on stability.

It is a matter of choice after all.

Sent from my HTC Desire

Neibaf97

Apr 10, 2014
Best GB Rom with a working camera

There are quite a few Stable, GB Roms with a working camera, I am using Nlooooo's stock sense GB Rom with everything fully working (inc 720p Video Recording), its rooted, and has a2sd support.

Here is the link if youre interested, in my opinion its the best ROM ive ever had on the Desire. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1523325

All the best :)

Top Liked Posts