N9005 kitkat 4.4 xposed call recorder nor working

Search This thread

shotgun1976

Sep 17, 2013
I am running stock kitkat 4.4 on my note 3 n9005. Rooted with philz cwm for recovery. I am running xposed framework and running the module which when making a call changes the ADD CALL button to RECORD. If I record a call and come to play it back, when I open the file to listen to it all I get is a static sound. Can somebody plz shed some light on whats the problem. I can not figure it out. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

paolo200

Nov 5, 2012
Neuchâtel
I am running stock kitkat 4.4 on my note 3 n9005. Rooted with philz cwm for recovery. I am running xposed framework and running the module which when making a call changes the ADD CALL button to RECORD. If I record a call and come to play it back, when I open the file to listen to it all I get is a static sound. Can somebody plz shed some light on whats the problem. I can not figure it out. Thanks

Hi

I have the same problem and from what I have read on other posts it seems it's a limitation that was introduced in kitkat for legal reasons, thus no hack or fix is possible unless you flashed a custom ROM

Reactions: shotgun1976

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
You need to be on NC2 FW or higher and NB1 modem or higher and call recording will work fine...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

shotgun1976

Sep 17, 2013
When you say NC2 FW or higher and NB3 modem. How do I find what modem I am running. Is that the kernal version im running. Sorry still a newbie. I am running kernal version N9005XXUEND6. if im wrong how can I find what modem I am running and where can I download the NB3 modem. Funny this is my second note 3 and same as this note 3 was rooted running 4.4 and call recording was working fine. And again whats NC2 FW? thanks I know im asking alot but im a quick learner and still a newbi to all this. With my note 2 it was flawless, every mod and rom and anything I done to it worked perfect. Bloody samsung and thier bull**** knox and locked boot loaders, man this might be my last galaxy im over thier bull****. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

shotgun1976

Sep 17, 2013
or is modem baseband which i am running N9005XXUENC2

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
A correction, my auto correct messed up the modem in the previous post, you need NB1 or higher. NB3 was the FW that the modem was released with.

Modem = baseband/radio. FW = firmware.

Easiest way to do this would be to flash NB3 FW, that way your modem and FW both get updated and you don't have to flash twice..

shotgun1976

Sep 17, 2013
Ohhh NC2 FW (FIRM WARE) which I believe im running. But where can I find what modem im running is that the CSC and where can I find a modem NB3 or higher I can flash with odin or mobile odin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi

I have the same problem and from what I have read on other posts it seems it's a limitation that was introduced in kitkat for legal reasons, thus no hack or fix is possible unless you flashed a custom ROM
    You need to be on NC2 FW or higher and NB1 modem or higher and call recording will work fine...

A correction, my auto correct messed up the modem in the previous post, you need NB1 or higher. NB3 was the FW that the modem was released with.

Modem = baseband/radio. FW = firmware.

Easiest way to do this would be to flash NB3 FW, that way your modem and FW both get updated and you don't have to flash twice..