FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Shadow Era, amazing game... not.. working...

75 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Mankey Magic, Member on 19th April 2011, 08:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey all,
My brother just got Shadow Era, a Magic the Gathering type game, for his ipod touch so I checked out the company website. Turns out they have a version for Android that was just released! Best of all it is FREE! Downloaded and installed from the market, but when I run it, it gets stuck on the splash screen. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if anyone can offer a suggestion. Thank in advance. I seriously want to play his game.. haha.

EDIT
In case others wanted to see the trailer. Gotta get more Android users on here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKthKAfNEP4
The Following User Says Thank You to Mankey Magic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mankey Magic Ad-Free

19th April 2011, 09:27 PM |#2  
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Same happened to me... I hit home and then opened the game again and it worked from there. Pretty cool game so far
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theheathen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theheathen Ad-Free
19th April 2011, 10:24 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
THANK YOU! That did the trick!!
20th April 2011, 03:47 AM |#4  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Definitely a cool game! Thanks!
20th April 2011, 06:26 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
It's not even showing up in the google market for me. It shows up in Amazon, but after downloading, it say "Application did not install" Tried from the APK to, and same result. I found it in the online market, but I "Don't have a compatible device" and it won't let me download.

interesting...
20th April 2011, 07:20 PM |#6  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Augh! Why did you go and post this! I had no idea this even existed, I used to eat through the time I should be studying playing the MTG PC game... Sigh. Oh well, it was good to have productive time for a time.

Thanks for the app suggestion (begrudgingly)
28th April 2011, 01:04 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
@bschrib
Haha, I know the feeling. So many hours spent on MTG...
The good thing though is that the game only has a 200 card pool currently and of those 200 you can only use a few depending on your Hero. I can't stand losing though so I usually end up playing another game after I lose. And then another game after I win.. so basically I end up logging an unhealthy amount of hours on this thing.... :/
27th September 2012, 07:45 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
compared with other CCGs, Shadow Era is definitely a prime choice!
23rd May 2014, 05:34 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
help
I download shadow era game, when it download the data it stay at 14%, any solution?

if any1 have q solution plz mail me

[email protected]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ccg, issue, magic, shadow era, tcg

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)