[Q] Enhancing Stock rom?

Search This thread

lincer556

Dec 26, 2012
Buenos Aires
Hello guys! Well, since I am not planning on changing my ATRIX to a custom rom (since they're exist problems with those ones) i'm asking how could I improve the Stock 2.3.6 Atrix Rom performance, to make it more smooth since there are apps (like ES File Exp) which the scroll is pretty bad actually (and is an issue on TEGRA)... This and much more.

Performance mods (like Tegra drivers, boosters), prop settings, everything's that make the phone smooth without doing actually hard work (like the V6 Supercharger).

Thanks! :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
Hello guys! Well, since I am not planning on changing my ATRIX to a custom rom (since they're exist problems with those ones) i'm asking how could I improve the Stock 2.3.6 Atrix Rom performance, to make it more smooth since there are apps (like ES File Exp) which the scroll is pretty bad actually (and is an issue on TEGRA)... This and much more.

Performance mods (like Tegra drivers, boosters), prop settings, everything's that make the phone smooth without doing actually hard work (like the V6 Supercharger).

Thanks! :fingers-crossed:

Everybody is entitled to their own setup on their phone. All ROMs, including stock, have issues. deal with it.

For starters, go actually read up on this device. HINT HINT YOU CANNOT DO CERTAIN THINGS WITHOUT BEING ROOTED HINT HINT.

andresrivas

Aug 4, 2010
Córdoba
As you said,it an issue with the tegra chip. Is a very conflictive chip.

Also, there is nottachtix rom, which I belive is based on stock with lots of enhancements.
For anything custom you will need either root the device or unlock it's bootloader, or both

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2

lincer556

Dec 26, 2012
Buenos Aires
Everybody is entitled to their own setup on their phone. All ROMs, including stock, have issues. deal with it.

For starters, go actually read up on this device. HINT HINT YOU CANNOT DO CERTAIN THINGS WITHOUT BEING ROOTED HINT HINT.

I'm using Root for my ATRIX, i've done some experiments with another phone which by some tweaking enhanced it's performance, but for Atrix didn't saw anything like it so i was asking.

As you said,it an issue with the tegra chip. Is a very conflictive chip.

Also, there is nottachtix rom, which I belive is based on stock with lots of enhancements.
For anything custom you will need either root the device or unlock it's bootloader, or both

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2

I'm going to check it out that rom.