Sep 28, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
Google Pixel 6
current binary custom
system status custom
knox kernel lock 0x0
know warranty void 0x1
write protection enabled

I think I need to get the write protection disabled to flash the modem even after using odin to restore everything to stock I still have write protection on... how do I disable the write protection so that the modem will flash? odining to stock and stock kernel is doing nothing :(

fixed it!!!
used triangle away with stock ne6 kernel to reset counter... went into recovery and it showed
current binary samsung official
system status official
then I put the modem on pda and phone then flashed even tho its write protected and it took the ne6 modem!

Last edited:
Reactions: killer5000
So triangle away will rest to the knox counters?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

No. It resets the flash counter, which sets the write protected flag on the modem.

Sent from my leanKernel 2.5 powered stock 4.4.2 SM-N900T

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

current binary custom
system status custom
knox kernel lock 0x0
know warranty void 0x1
write protection enabled

I think I need to get the write protection disabled to flash the modem even after using odin to restore everything to stock I still have write protection on... how do I disable the write protection so that the modem will flash? odining to stock and stock kernel is doing nothing :(

fixed it!!!
used triangle away with stock ne6 kernel to reset counter... went into recovery and it showed
system status official
then I put the modem on pda and phone then flashed even tho its write protected and it took the ne6 modem!

I've only been saying this in several threads since shortly after it was released.... I even told you this directly in another thread, but apparently you chose to ignore me.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52902110

Sent from my leanKernel 2.5 powered stock 4.4.2 SM-N900T

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    current binary custom
    system status custom
    knox kernel lock 0x0
    know warranty void 0x1
    write protection enabled

fixed it!!!
    system status official