[Q] How to reduce the light brightness of my TX without filter app?

Search This thread

a0ja0j

May 25, 2014
Hi, I want to reduce the light brightness of my TX lower than that of manual. My rom is rooted LT29i 9.2.A.1.205 4.3.

I tweaked framework-res.apk
framework-res \res\values\integers.xml
<integername="config_screenBrightnessSettingMinimum">1</integer>
<integername="config_screenBrightnessSettingMaximum">245</integer>
<integername="config_screenBrightnessSettingDefault">60</integer>
<integername="config_screenBrightnessDim">1</integer>

But It doesn't seem to work. What can I do? If I need to tweak another system APPs?

Last edited:

WhiteNeo

Feb 13, 2013
The last line is what dims your screen before it turns off automatically. I suggest leaving this one the way it was.

Also, most likely these lines only work for manual brightness, not the automatic one.

Sent from my Xperia V using Tapatalk.

Reactions: a0ja0j

a0ja0j

May 25, 2014
The last line is what dims your screen before it turns off automatically. I suggest leaving this one the way it was.

Also, most likely these lines only work for manual brightness, not the automatic one.

Thanks for your answer:good: I just want to know how to reduce the minimum of manual brightness. I tweaked those values, but it didn't seem to work. I didn't change the values of auto brightness, however, The minimun of manual brightness is always brighter than that of auto brightess.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.