[GUIDE]Fix WiFi Droping

Search This thread

Flashalot

Jun 7, 2012
Chicago
So if your like me then this will be your holy Grail
little back story to set the mood lol

so after I got my brand new m8 I started to notice that my WiFi would drop at home and school which was odd because my Nexus 7(flo) And HTC one s where working fine fast forward 2 days and I'm sitting in class and right before the WiFi drops boom
I see Sprint connection optimizer and of course it's blocked by my school so I figured out it was the app it self

The fix
Well my WiFi drops where caused by Sprint connection optimizer onced removed no more WiFi drops at home nor school so if your having the same problem then...
Code:
Download the zip at the end of this post 
Flash it in recovery
$$$$
it will remove the apk for you
if for some reason you need the app back look at the bottom of the post and it will be there just like the zip

Downloads
Optimizer Remover
Optimizer apk

Reactions: EVOuser94

fr0st420

Apr 9, 2008
Kaukauna, WI
I always freeze the Sprint connection optimzer. Smart WiFi toggler works do much better.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So if your like me then this will be your holy Grail
    little back story to set the mood lol

so after I got my brand new m8 I started to notice that my WiFi would drop at home and school which was odd because my Nexus 7(flo) And HTC one s where working fine fast forward 2 days and I'm sitting in class and right before the WiFi drops boom
    I see Sprint connection optimizer and of course it's blocked by my school so I figured out it was the app it self

The fix
    Well my WiFi drops where caused by Sprint connection optimizer onced removed no more WiFi drops at home nor school so if your having the same problem then...
    Code:
    Download the zip at the end of this post 
    Flash it in recovery
    $$$$
    it will remove the apk for you
    if for some reason you need the app back look at the bottom of the post and it will be there just like the zip

Downloads
    Optimizer Remover
    Optimizer apk