FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Video recording stop after 1m of water?

100 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By rcsiccion, Senior Member on 25th May 2014, 04:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I saw this video on youtube that our s5 stops video recording after more than 2 to 3 feet of water? Or is it only on 4k video? Thanks

Sent from my SM-P905 using Tapatalk
 
 
25th May 2014, 04:17 PM |#2  
Goldie's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 22,967
 
Donate to Me
More
Try it and see

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Goldie Ad-Free
25th May 2014, 04:30 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie

Try it and see

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You should quit xda because you are not helping. Thanks

Sent from my SM-P905 using Tapatalk
25th May 2014, 06:15 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 292
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsiccion

I saw this video on youtube that our s5 stops video recording after more than 2 to 3 feet of water? Or is it only on 4k video? Thanks

Sent from my SM-P905 using Tapatalk

You should probably post the link to the YouTube video.
26th May 2014, 12:15 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi311

You should probably post the link to the YouTube video.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Pool Drop Test + Underwater 4K …: http://youtu.be/RofPY61okSQ

Sent from my SM-P905 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes