First off sorry for any reposts is didnt know what else to do after reading forum posts for hours and hours.
So heres the Crack. I'm tring to flash CM 9 onto my SE Xperia Arc (LT15i) and so far here is what i have done.
- dialed *#*#7378423#*#* and found my phone is BOOTLOCKER ENABLED=NO
- Asked o2 for a Sim Unlock Code
- Entered that unlock code sucssesfuly
- re dialed the num in point one to find that is sill says no
- tried putting into fastboot anyway (as suggested by users in another post)
I'm other things i did where email and ring o2 both gave me no help and email sony mobile and recive no reply after now a week and a half
does anyone have any tips on turning the boot loader to say yes as that is my only hurdle to rooting this phone, i believe it is possible as i read a page on the sony forums sayinf a spansih comanpy called movistar was offering it for there customers however i then though one last ditch attempt with o2 on there forums where the customer service lady flatout refuses knowlage of a bootloader.
in summery a) sorry for rambling a little b) is it even possible by any means to change the UNLOCK BOOTLOADER: NO to UNLOCK BOOTLOADER: YES. and if so how?? c) sorry again if this is a duplicate post i didnt know what else to do at this stage.