team d3rp:myself, il duce, pstevep, thoughtlesskyle, vanessaem, Ajthescot, hockeyfamily737, diestarbucks, Gumby63, youdug, solver404, and harfainx.
- Android 4.4.2 KK, Optimus UI, OTA LS980ZVC, DeOdexed.
- All LG, Google, and Sprint apps up to date.
- Latest busybox and superSU.
- ZVC base
- Init.d support
- Small nav bar.
- Changed Roboto font to Roboto Condensed.
- Qualcomm optimized bionic lib.
- WiFi Tether (thanks @justinswidebody)
- SuperG2 boot animation.
- Custom Startup/Shutdown sounds.
- Dolby in LGMusic.
- CinemaSound in LGVideos.
- DiVX enabled.
- ZipAlign at boot.
- Wallpapers in LGHome and Lockscreen.
- Transparent Weather.
- Gray nav bar.
- Themed notifications dropdown.
- Themed Settings.
- Themed SystemUI.
- Themed Framework.
- Themed LG Icons.
- Fully themed Phone.
- Lightly themed Messaging.
- Select LG G3 Wallpapers
- LG G3 Keyboard (thanks @Cloudyfa)
- A lot of LG blue.
- A lot of bloat.
- Terrible sounds.
- LTE icon.
- Some stock wallpapers.
- Power Menu
- ROMdb Dev Tool (thanks joeykrim)
- d3rp Wallpapers (Bareback only)
CREDITS & THANKS:
- team d3rp - you are all amazing!
- AOSP, LG, AOKP, cyanogenMOD, superSU, apktool, and VTS for pretty things, tools, and the base for all we do.
- ALL the themers and devs we see on the site or hangouts regularly, and everyone on XDA.
- We used MANY guides and tutorials to do this stuff, if we have left your name off send a PM and we'll add you.
- Real_JESRadio for the many excellent reviews of our ROMs. Always very much appreciated!
- secret.animal, That_Guy0505, and lowpro3210 for being our awesome lab rats and testing all the things for you guys.
- Weather animation does not work on lockscreen.
MY DISPLAY IS MESSED UP! HELP!:
- If your screen looks like crazy white static like this after you reboot:
Flash this in Recovery: White Lines Fix
I was on a ZVC/Knock Code compatible rom before and my KNOCK ON WILL NOT WORK! HELP!:
Flash this in Recovery: Restore Knock On
Reboot and enter into your dialer 5689#*980# then goto HW Device Test >> Touch Test >> Touch Firmware Upgrade >> Ok to correct your Touch panel firmware mismatch.
SuperG2 Milestone 1 - DOWNLOAD
SuperG2 Milestone 1 - DOWNLOAD MIRROR
See Post #2 for Bareback Rom, you know you want to....
*Restore zips are also in post #2 so if you are missing something, ask. we'll try to oblige.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Boot into Recovery.
2. Select Wipe.
3. Select Advanced Wipe.
4. Wipe System, Data, and Cache.
5. Go back to main menu.
6. Select Install.
7. Select SuperG2.
8. Install SuperG2.
9. Boot SuperG2.
10. Love SuperG2.
ZVA TO ZVC INFORMATION:
To upgrade to ZVC ROM's coming from ZVA:
1. ***MAKE A BACKUP*** If the modem does not flash properly (i.e. ROM won't boot) you can restore. If modem flashes and ROM boots, you CANNOT restore any ZVA ROM without downgrading your modem which is in autoprime’s thread here: Flashable Modem Zips [All G2 Variants]
2. Flash ZVC ROM. (Wipe cache, data, system, then flash ROM)
3. Flash ZVC Modem in SAME Recovery session.
4. IF SUCCESSFUL, reboot to System.
5. After successful boot, reboot to Recovery.
6. Flash ZVC Firmware, reboot to System.
- You must go to Settings/System Updates and Update Profile if you do not have Data after flashing this.
- Read mrrogers1 post about taking OTA updates: Here