****htc one m8 port rom***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kylecore

Jun 20, 2010
Chatham
Apparently @stevendeb25 has still got the link/rom but couldn't get it to boot ?
No one has even seen any screen shots from op to show it works :cowboy:

Well there was an original one that had sorta ok install script thena second one that was literally just ripped from an M8
I'm looking for the original prior to that "fix"
I think i might be able to poke around with some libs/kernel and get it booting.

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
Well there was an original one that had sorta ok install script thena second one that was literally just ripped from an M8
I'm looking for the original prior to that "fix"
I think i might be able to poke around with some libs/kernel and get it booting.

Not sure which version @stevendeb25 has I think it was original version & he had a go at changing some scripts but his pc broke so asked his friend to look at it so not sure how far he got ?
Just send him a msg :cowboy:

stevendeb25

May 27, 2010
england
pnht.org
Yeah sent Kyle the second link this flag guy posted. Kyle was the guy who was looking at it. :) has HTC ever been ported to Samsung? Never seen one......

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Stryke_the_Orc

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 14, 2010
Maras Dantia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Ok, this has gone on long enough.

What exactly is this? I see the title says HTC M8 Port, you're talking about S5 ROMs and flashing on a Sprint Note 3, yet posting this in AT&T S4 forums?

Confused doesn't even begin to cover my feelings towards this...

Thread closed and all links will be removed, we don't want more people bricking their devices...

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
To add to this...some of the best developers on XDA have knocked their brains out trying to port Sense to a Samsung device..all have given up.

Just winzipping crap and throwing it into a zip and mixing a kernel and updater script is not going to make this happen. If it was that simple don't you think someone would have done it a long time ago?

OP, do not make ROMs for devices you do not have, and do not release ROMs that are untested into development. If you have tried something on your own device and think it will work, post in General and ask for some brave testers willing to risk their $700 device in case they brick their device testing something you made.

I hope people have made it clear to you how dangerous it is using the wrong updater script with the wrong mounting points to flash an unknown ROM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HEY GUYS I PORTED THE HTC ONE M8 ROM FOR THE AT&T GALAXY S4 i337 ONLY!!!
    To install my rom you need to install Safestrap-JFLTEATT-3.71.apk which you can download Moderators NOTICE: Links are suspended until we have a chance to review more closely, this is just precautionary step, to prevent the less informed/skilled members from inadvertently bricking their device. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you ...~~~ Oka1

After installing reboot into safestrap 3.71
    Create a ROM SLOT
    Install the htc one m8.zip
    wipe cache and dalvik
    Then Reboot and that's it! :)
    AFTER YOU BOOT INTO SENSE 6 REPORT ME BACK ANY ISSUES YOU HAD WITH THE ROM SO I CAN FIX IT IN THE NEXT BUILD!

If you are having problems with mediafire try MEGA

SPECIAL THANKS TO @Hashcode for providing the links for safestrap lol @LlabTooFeR for allowing me to use his rom to port it to the galaxy s4
    Hey guys I'm going to fix the rom not booting up soon so keep your eyes on my thread :)
    Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
    Ok, this has gone on long enough.

What exactly is this? I see the title says HTC M8 Port, you're talking about S5 ROMs and flashing on a Sprint Note 3, yet posting this in AT&T S4 forums?

Confused doesn't even begin to cover my feelings towards this...

Thread closed and all links will be removed, we don't want more people bricking their devices...
    Htc one m8 port

I'm so excited! By the way What's changed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

HEY THE HTC ONE M8 SENSE 6 IS LIVE NOW!!!!!!!! PLEASE PM IF YOU WANT TO TEST IT!:highfive::good::victory:
    why is this still under review?
    OP can you pm me the link so i can flash it and tweak for non AT&T S4's?