4.4.2 Kitkat Stable Custom Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pqweb

Mar 5, 2014
Jesselton
So anybody here want to share what's the most stable custom kitkat 4.4.2 your using now, with less bug and fast.
now im trying dr ketan V7 ROM... still in the process of flashing it... will share the result after i done :)

pqweb

Mar 5, 2014
Jesselton
Nice rom... Stable and fast... Still a few bug here and there but all minor and easy to fix...

So share the rom that you use here... In term of stability and speed :)

Got custom battery aswell

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1400805974737.jpg
    1400805974737.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 365

ipsuvedi

Feb 9, 2012
Mumbai
1. If you want a rom with All In One S5 N3 S4 N2 apps and various tweaks then Tamirda's PhoeniX V18.5/18.8 is best option...you will not maiss anything there
2. If you want Stock N3+N2 then Dr Ketans rom is best
3. If you want N2+S5 only then MrLuong' s rom is best and themed (it has great battery life because of lite ver. and black theme)

4. If you want other than this then try DN3 or Phantom

I am CURRENTLY using PhoeniX and its greatest!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Last edited:

spookhc

Jun 20, 2010
I am using Omega v27 since it was released and it has been rock solid,buttery smooth and battery friendly so far.I have no complains of it.

mehmetk1907

May 25, 2014
istanbul
i am a new custom rom user. my first rom is cyanogen mod 11 snapshot version for n7100. it seems stable and dont have so many bugs. if you want to experience pure android like nexus try it.

tweeny80

Jul 2, 2012
i am a new custom rom user. my first rom is cyanogen mod 11 snapshot version for n7100. it seems stable and dont have so many bugs. if you want to experience pure android like nexus try it.

Cyanogen Mod is definitely not pure android. There are many many additional features not present in AOSP. Also it has a custom kernel which sets it apart even more. Nice try :)

AdyHamzah

Jan 13, 2014
Dr.Ketan ROM V7 is my 3rd rom.. a bit buggy but still a best rom from all rom i have tried.. now downloading the Dr.Ketan Custom control ROM V7.1..

Last edited:

benchmx

Jan 29, 2014
Mexico City
As someone metioned here. All depends on whta you want in your phone. All ROMs here are great and I have tested few of them. For me I look for the lightest RAM consuming ROM with Aircommand . I can say Phantom and X-Tream are the best for what I want.

pqweb

Mar 5, 2014
Jesselton
Phantom rom have note 3 apps like snote etc? How about stability?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
So anybody here want to share what's the most stable custom kitkat 4.4.2 your using now, with less bug and fast.
now im trying dr ketan V7 ROM... still in the process of flashing it... will share the result after i done :)

This type of question/topic is not allowed. There is no such thing as best or most stable.

Try the roms and find out what is best/most stable for you.

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
    Please test these things for yourself.
    This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
    Forum Moderator