Originally Posted by aukhan

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666827

Here you go.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy
26th May 2014, 04:00 PM |#632  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Any flashable original kernal? Just tried nadia kernel.. NGNG worst battery life
26th May 2014, 04:23 PM |#633  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Hi, I just flashed your Rom and trying to settle it down as daily driver... but it doesn't have the option to disable the touch lights. Or does it? Pretty impress with the speed so far, thank you for your efforts.
26th May 2014, 05:05 PM |#634  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666827

Here you go.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

thank you for the link bhai
Im having an issue with the screen off button in the statusbar. I have Always expand notifications module enabled and this is messed up by the screen off buttton as every notifiction gets shown twice and in a "haphazard way". I used that module in a previous 4.4 (Mr Luongs) and it worked properly. If only there was a way to turn it off, I'd sleep a happier man!
26th May 2014, 05:07 PM |#635  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 4,051

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshanonlyme

thank you for the link bhai
Im having an issue with the screen off button in the statusbar. I have Always expand notifications module enabled and this is messed up by the screen off buttton as every notifiction gets shown twice and in a "haphazard way". I used that module in a previous 4.4 (Mr Luongs) and it worked properly. If only there was a way to turn it off, I'd sleep a happier man!

You want to know if there is a way to remove that lock icon from notification bar.
The Following User Says Thank You to aukhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aukhan Ad-Free
26th May 2014, 05:14 PM |#636  
Flag Flanders
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Could somebody make a flashable fix to have the "when to daydream button" back? I would be eternally grateful. I really need it to have my dashclock while charging.

Other than that I love this rom! After a day I can say it is stable but battery drain is a bit higher than stock rom. Android system takes a lot of battery.. no idea why ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
26th May 2014, 05:17 PM |#637  
Flag Flanders
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Click image for larger version

Name:	1401121011299.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	2764257

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
26th May 2014, 05:19 PM |#638  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:

You want to know if there is a way to remove that lock icon from notification bar.

Yes, brother mine.
26th May 2014, 07:56 PM |#639  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 6,190

Donate to Me
More
We're working to fix the issues. Right now @jcanonico fixed the remote controls issue.

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pafcholini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pafcholini Ad-Free
26th May 2014, 09:43 PM |#640  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 4,051

Donate to Me
More
All these has been reported to Emotroid developers team.
Note:No ETA as if now soon we should be fixing things.If anything missed please let me know I shall communicate with them and report it back.

Known Issues:
S5Camera App misaligned in other DPI (Not a work stopper).
Contacts, Calculator, Radio does not support Multi DPI (Not a work stopper).
When screenshot taken found delete options has some weird language (Not a work stopper).
Known kitkat extsd issue (Work around nextapp's SDFix)
App EmoTroid crashes(Not a work stopper).

Bugs reported by user:

1. Reported by anno1972 and justkiddinghere
Non Critical
Issue Description:
Known kitkat extsd issue (work around available)
App EmoTroid always crashes
App Mulit-ventanas is in Spanish only
Camera also have broken ui while changing dpi

2. Reported by mutimuti, shail139
Critical Maybe
Issue Description:
Tried 200dpi first boot system UI fc’s continuously Temp work around available(Cleat the Data from recovery and boot) but no navigation buttons.

3. Reported by: justkiddinghere
Non critical
Issue Description:
When we take screenshot its language is broken
When it appear in notification panel

4. Reported by: shingers5
Non critical
Issue Description:
The auto reboot option from ui switcher doesn't work

5. Reported by ozal86
May be critical
Issue Description:
Power Saving Mode..
If you activate it the normal energy saving mode (not ultra-power saving) you are not able to configure the details like "CPU Performance", "Screen", "Touch key illumination", "Deactivate GPS"

6. Reported by wtr_dhd
May be critical
Issue Description:
The "when to daydream/select dreamtime" option (settings/display/daydream) is missing.. It's needed if you want to select between while docked/charging/either. Any idea why this option is not here ?

7. Reported by: mohit141785
Non critical
Issue Description:
Also I feel there is a slight lag noticeable for few seconds after waking up the device.

Reported by: themathers
May be critical
Issue Description:
Issue description: Rom doesn't have the option to disable the capacitive button lights, (may this feature can be included in kernel)

Requests:
  • User reported not to add Viper Mod ( I would suggest we could add new version of Viper)
  • Stock note 2 Camera in flashable zip format
  • Needs the lock button to be removed from notification area
  • Need stock flashable kernel incase want to return from Nadia to stock.
Regards
Akram Khan
Emotroid team member.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aukhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aukhan Ad-Free
27th May 2014, 05:53 AM |#641  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
thanks Emotroid Team for the great work!

share with you all, maybe you will not try this but I always do dirty flash without full wipe/format (only wipe dalvik cache and cache)...
I migrated from Xperia-z-ized 3.4 (4.1.2) > Dr Kertan's N7100_ND3_Prerooted_deknoxed_debloatableV3 (4.4.2) > Mr Luong's V3.6 Gray (4.4.2)> Mr Luong's V3.8 > Emotion V6.0

all without full wipe/format, just wipe dalvik cache and cache only, but make sure you do a backup before flash anything...

Currently I am using Emotion V6.0 set DPI to 260, Nadia R2 kernel, mat9v Script_OC_1800_666 - V7 - high_UV + Ultrasmooth, use Trickster Mod to organize and result here:-

fast charging, performance so far okay...Antutu hit at least 22400...everything works great no FC...

I fix kitkat extsd issue (Work around nextapp's SDFix) as per 1st post in OP...

edit: I migrated from Xperia-z-ized 3.4 (4.3, not 4.1.2)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to portalXHD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift portalXHD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)