The OnePlus 6 is officially on sale! Buy now →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

[KERNEL] SS KERNEL (aka super sense kernel)

510 posts
Thanks Meter: 267

Post Reply Email Thread
26th May 2014, 05:15 AM |#51  
Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmvienneau

It'll be for headphones. Idk if they'll conflict guess we'll find out

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

cool, and thanks for the quick replys.

26th May 2014, 07:39 AM |#52  
Flag Broadalbin
Thanks Meter: 4,990

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes it is undervolted and overclocked. Tons of settings can be adjusted via trickstermod. I'll soon be adding faux sound and voltage control. Ccache is full so I gotta clean pc up a bit first.

Voltage control was what I'm looking for but you don't have yet.. why dont you try porting flars kernel from HTC One Forums ?

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Quote:

I flashed the kernel. Not too bad.haha think ima down the voltage a bit yet. Battery life is like stock? But I think I need it better than stock:P

To fix / make battery better include 192mhz for lowest cpu frequency, include either hotplug or mpdecisions with thermald ... Include voltage control. Fix cpu memory leaks. Disable kernel loging by default. Heavily tune a governor to save battery. All ideas... You may wanna explore with aroma installation like flar2 has... Along with many other kernel devs have.

The Following User Says Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXminiWHOOPERxX Ad-Free
26th May 2014, 12:34 PM |#53  
Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

Voltage control was what I'm looking for but you don't have yet.. why dont you try porting flars kernel from HTC One Forums ?

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

To fix / make battery better include 192mhz for lowest cpu frequency, include either hotplug or mpdecisions with thermald ... Include voltage control. Fix cpu memory leaks. Disable kernel loging by default. Heavily tune a governor to save battery. All ideas... You may wanna explore with aroma installation like flar2 has... Along with many other kernel devs have.

Thats very great.
26th May 2014, 05:52 PM |#54  
OP Senior Member
Flag washburn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Lol I know all this I just havent got to it yet.

27th May 2014, 10:16 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
tried the kernel and tested it with sio and smartassV2 on Antutu: 18266
very nice job. everything is working flawlessly
The Following User Says Thank You to rosi91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rosi91 Ad-Free
27th May 2014, 06:30 PM |#56  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Thanks for this! Tapping works! Hahahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Cook For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Captain Cook Ad-Free
9th June 2014, 04:44 PM |#57  

More
pocket protection would be a really nice feature!
The Following User Says Thank You to rosi91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rosi91 Ad-Free
9th June 2014, 06:18 PM |#58  
OP Senior Member
Flag washburn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosi91

pocket protection would be a really nice feature!

I was thinkin the same thing. Ive been holding off cuz its a pain in the ***.lol

10th June 2014, 03:42 AM |#59  
OP Senior Member
Flag washburn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

So i added init.d support but userspace voltage control is actually a downgrade from AVS...so needless to say im not going to release that.lol adaptive voltage scaling is much more efficient.

11th June 2014, 11:04 AM |#60  

More
cmvienneau have you tried implementing wake gesture support? would be so awesome with the sense toolbox!
13th June 2014, 07:30 AM |#61  
Flag Broadalbin
Thanks Meter: 4,990

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosi91

cmvienneau have you tried implementing wake gesture support? would be so awesome with the sense toolbox!

I rather put our logo button to use.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)