N900tuvudne6 full firmware

Search This thread

ZDeuce2

Apr 26, 2011
Cincinnati
OnePlus 12
Please read up on everything and know what you are doing before flashing this file, it is the complete new firmware. I nor anyone else but yourself is responsible for any damages to your phone as you, by downloading and installing this firmware assume all the risk...

Some have reported problems flashing on different Odin versions, I used 1.85, but all should work...

I did have to flash twice though, this method is: In Odin, uncheck auto reboot, then flash firmware, after it's complete, manually reboot to download mode, reset Odin, this leave auto reboot alone and flash again. It will reboot when finished. To root, flash recovery of choice, then flash a rooted rom and you should be good to go, or if you flash using Mobile Odin PRO, it will inject root into the firmware and you will be rooted at that point.

something a little Tweaked; Powered by ColonelX

Last edited:

ThC23

Sep 18, 2010
This shouldn't wipe anything via Odin right?
It should just update like a Ota?

Powered by The Note3

Reactions: ZDeuce2

mdiaz33685

Feb 20, 2009
Tampa, FL
This shouldn't wipe anything via Odin right?
It should just update like a Ota?

Powered by The Note3

when I did the firmware on both of my phones, It did not wipe data, nor the Sdcard...
for the 1st phone it was a pain, for the modem to stick...

for the 2nd phone - super easy..
before running flashing firmware through odin,
run the triangle away.apk - when the phone shuts down, or off..
boot into downloader mode, and flash firmware, modem will be installed on the 1st try... :laugh:

Reactions: ThC23

ThC23

Sep 18, 2010
when I did the firmware on both of my phones, It did not wipe data, nor the Sdcard...
for the 1st phone it was a pain, for the modem to stick...

for the 2nd phone - super easy..
before running flashing firmware through odin,
run the triangle away.apk - when the phone shuts down, or off..
boot into downloader mode, and flash firmware, modem will be installed on the 1st try... :laugh:

Thanks, but I'm not rooted yet. So I don't think I should have any problems with that.
I more worried about wiping my phone because I have some text messages I want.
But I'll back them up I guess.

Thanks for the heads up anyways

Powered by The Note3

ZDeuce2

Apr 26, 2011
Cincinnati
OnePlus 12
So basically to get everything to update you need to use triangle away first

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Some have been able to just flash it and go, I had to go back to a stock kernel and use Triangle Away. Some have had to do one or the other... Honestly I don't know why it work one way for some and not others...
But you might as well do it all and do it once to get it to stick the first time.

Reactions: tridogg97

tridogg97

Jun 27, 2007
ATLANTA
Some have been able to just flash it and go, I had to go back to a stock kernel and use Triangle Away. Some have had to do one or the other... Honestly I don't know why it work one way for some and not others...
But you might as well do it all and do it once to get it to stick the first time.

I'm on ne6 everything except bootloader so I will try when I get home. Triangle away don't let boot. Boot into download mode then flash everything again fingers crossed will report back

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the full firmware for flashing via Odin or Mobile Odin.

N900TUVUDNE6 FIRMWARE UPDATE DOWNLOAD LINK. http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358537987

Please read up on everything and know what you are doing before flashing this file, it is the complete new firmware. I nor anyone else but yourself is responsible for any damages to your phone as you, by downloading and installing this firmware assume all the risk...

Some have reported problems flashing on different Odin versions, I used 1.85, but all should work...

I did have to flash twice though, this method is: In Odin, uncheck auto reboot, then flash firmware, after it's complete, manually reboot to download mode, reset Odin, this leave auto reboot alone and flash again. It will reboot when finished. To root, flash recovery of choice, then flash a rooted rom and you should be good to go, or if you flash using Mobile Odin PRO, it will inject root into the firmware and you will be rooted at that point.

STOCK NB4 KERNEL, I RECOMMEND FLASHING BACK TO STOCK BEFORE UPGRADE.

https://db.tt/8VCktjIz

Just because