[App][4.0+][v1.5.7][Personalization] Exquisite Drawer - a new way to launch your apps

Search This thread

nss357

Jan 8, 2014
Google Pixel 4a
Pretty good concept :good:
Gonna try this, could you perhaps provide alternate link other than play store?
Definitely gonna follow this app development :good:

May 8, 2014
Hey guys,

just to let you know:

Currently I'm hardly working on the implementation of custom categories and I think I got finally the idea how to implement it well to fit into the app concept. So I hope I can soon provide a big update.

Reactions: jasvncnt1 and B3311
May 8, 2014
Yeah...

I'm struggeling with the categories at the moment. Until now I was not able to find a convenient way to integrate them without breaking the fast loading. So I need a bit more time to finish the next version.
(Also I was quite busy the last week in my real life)

As soon as I managed it I will a test release here in this forum without customizing capabilities but with categories for testing. If this test will be successful the next official release is not far away.

Hope you could be a little more patient.

Thanks.

Reactions: B3311

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Testers needed: Please refer this post

Blue1.png

Hey guys,

I want to show you my first app "Exquisite Drawer" which I have just released to Play Store.

You can get it right here:

Lite Version: Exquisite Drawer Lite
    Pro Version: Exquisite Drawer Pro

You want to know which changes made it recently to the app?
    Here you go. Changelog in Post #2

This app I wanna share with you is a replacement for your standard App Drawer.
    Now you might think:

"What the heck? Nobody needs this since every phone has already an App Drawer"

And you are right. But then. Go into your apps and look......

Does it look good? Really?

I don't think so. And this is the reason why I created Exquisite Drawer.

What is different with this app? Why would you want to download?

That's a good question. To answer this let me show you some screenshots:

Red1.png
    Red2.png

Purple1.png
    Purple2.png

From these Images you can get a lot of information what the app is able to do but I will list the main features here:

- Change Colors of Text and Background individually (so there is no dependency on other elements)
    - Enable or Disable sertain UI Elements for your liking (such as Actionbar or Titlestrip)
    - Change Textsizes
    - Use system or inbuilt font

Also you have the ability to display two different images within Exquisite Drawer.
    One on top of the Applist and the other below.
    So every time you want to launch an app you will see your favourite image.
    The best thing about this is that those images do not affect your workflow since they scroll out of view.

Another exciting Feature is the inbuilt Theme-Switcher. For now there are 6 different designs which can be applied by only one click. At the end of this Post you will see them all.

What else to mention?

The lite version is a stripped down version of the app.
    But you get a bunch of features over there too:

- Theme Chooser
    - Change background color of Titlestrip
    - Change fontsize of Titlestrip
    - Hide Applicationicons
    - Hide Actionbar
    - Enable/disable Headerimage and/or Footerimage
    - Choose a custom picture
    - Choose side of Navigationdrawer

What are the pro only features?

- Use a custom Font from your sd-card
    - Change background and font color of Actionbar, Applist, Navigationdrawer
    - Change Textsize of Applist and Navigationdrawer
    - Disable various Itemdividers

When I say you can change the color you propably thing about a list of predefined Colors which you can choose from.
    But this is not the truth.
    Infact you can choose any color you can imagine.

This screenshot shows the Colorpicker:

Colorpicker.png

The same for Fontsizechanger which can be choosen incrementally.

So this was a quite long post. And when you reach this point I wanna thank you. Now there are only some Images to come. At first you will see the whole bunch of settings which are available and after that you will see all of the available Designs.
    I hope you like it.

Settings1.png
    Settings2.png
    Settings3.png
    Settings4.png
    Settings5.png
    Settings6.png
    Settings7.png

Ocean Blue:

Blue1.png
    Blue2.png
    Blue3.png

Red Fire:

Red1.png
    Red2.png

Purple Rain:

Purple1.png
    Purple2.png

Gaucous:

Glaucous1.png
    Glaucous2.png

Soft:

Soft1.png
    Soft2.png

Black 'n' White:

White1.png
    White2.png

Here are the links again. Just for convenience:

Lite Version: Exquisite Drawer Lite
    Pro Version: Exquisite Drawer Pro

Thank you so much for reading all of this. If you have suggestions, problems or other genereal feedback please feel free to comment to this post.
    I will try to answer it as fast as possible.
    Changelog

Version 1.5.7

- Two new Designs added "Xda Light" and "Xda Dark"

Older Changelog:

Version 1.5.6

- Bug fix: Long press menu does not show up when both images are hidden

Version 1.5.5

- Initial Release

ok having to write this all again cause it failed previously and message disappeared :(

anyways i wasn't really expecting anything special when i came here but was curious to see what it was about. so i decided to take it for a quick test drive and i must say im pretty impressed. even considering that it was just a lite version an all lol

the theme options are pretty cool even on their own. (pro allows more color/customizing of course). i was digging the simplistic black n white look too! also like the long hold app option that allows you to go pro, launch app, show app in play store and uninstall app. nice job there!! although i was slightly curious why purple rain & black n white theme didn't have these options?

overall was working smooth, don't remember coming across any bugs which is very good!! couldn't test battery life cause only used for a short period but im pretty sure it wouldn't have affected it much!

well want to say, keep doing what your doing dev! thumbs up from me!! :good:;)
    although i was slightly curious why purple rain & black n white theme didn't have these options?

There you found a bug. I will look into it. ;)

Thank you very much for your feedback and the kind words.
    Will there be support for icon packs?

This is definitively on my To Do list. But I actually don't know when it will be available. The next thing I am working on is to improve the overall performance and loading process. When this is ready for primetime I will implement new features such as:

- custom Categories
    - hiding Apps (with a special feature ;))
    - Exporting and Importing Designs
    - Iconpack support

and many other things.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Also to everybody:

If you feel that anything is missing just write me. Also when you think that some strings should be improved just say something and I will look into it.