FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: In your opinion, when looking back at this thread, how easy were the instructions?

Very Easy
 
78 Vote(s)
54.55%
Somewhat Easy
 
20 Vote(s)
13.99%
Easy
 
24 Vote(s)
16.78%
Difficult
 
7 Vote(s)
4.90%
Somewhat Difficult
 
8 Vote(s)
5.59%
Very Difficult
 
7 Vote(s)
4.90%

[ROOT][HOW TO] Install Google Play Store Noob (Simple) Version

2,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 995
 
Post Reply Email Thread
18th January 2014, 10:15 PM |#201  
LinearEquation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 437
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinnZ916

I'm having the same problem, my version is 11.3.1.0 and haven't been able to get googleplay on my Kindle Fire HD 7" and it is already rooted. As you stated, phonesky isn't working because it's too old. You mentioned that your link was a fix for it but whenever I go to it, it's just another root tool and when I start it up, there isn't any options for googleplay, just rooting it. With an already rooted Kindle, I've already tried the steps before and have google framework installed and all that along with the vending apk. I can get the store to open in it's first stage and log in but after I log in, it closes. From there I cannot update it and am unclear as to what I can do in your link to get it updated. Thank you very much LinearEquation, you have been very helpful and it seems as though other people were smart enough to follow your advice previously.. I'm just a bit dull I guess :/

You can install Google Play on your 2013 Kindle Fire HD but it's for window shopping only. Any attempts to download from the play store will freeze the tablet and require a reboot. Really the play store serves no real purpose on the new KFHD 7, at the moment anyway. 1mobile and f DROID are a couple spots to get apks from.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to LinearEquation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LinearEquation Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 09:21 AM |#202  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation

You can install Google Play on your 2013 Kindle Fire HD but it's for window shopping only. Any attempts to download from the play store will freeze the tablet and require a reboot. Really the play store serves no real purpose on the new KFHD 7, at the moment anyway. 1mobile and f DROID are a couple spots to get apks from.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks for the spots. I was able to use 1mobile to get a couple apps that worked such as clash of clans and freekindle and supersu. I need to try the other place then because I am unable to get a googleplay that even works, I could never get it to really open or search anything anyways. What I really want to get working is an app called Parallel Kingdom but it doesn't run when I get it through 1mobile.com; I'm a little disappointed to find out that googleplay won't work on my kindle and I hope I can get other programs to work then.
Should I allow kindle to push updates again?

Thanks again LinearEquation, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond and actually care about problems that need not concern you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpinnZ916 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SpinnZ916 Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 09:53 AM |#203  
LinearEquation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 437
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinnZ916

Thanks for the spots. I was able to use 1mobile to get a couple apps that worked such as clash of clans and freekindle and supersu. I need to try the other place then because I am unable to get a googleplay that even works, I could never get it to really open or search anything anyways. What I really want to get working is an app called Parallel Kingdom but it doesn't run when I get it through 1mobile.com; I'm a little disappointed to find out that googleplay won't work on my kindle and I hope I can get other programs to work then.
Should I allow kindle to push updates again?

Thanks again LinearEquation, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond and actually care about problems that need not concern you

You're welcome Glad to help. I would not get an OTA update or it might break your root. If that happens you may have to wait for a new root method as updates can include patches to previous exploits.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to LinearEquation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LinearEquation Ad-Free
29th January 2014, 07:32 PM |#204  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Talking Finally! Its no longer just a poo kindle
THANK YOU!
I have been pulling my hair out for 3 days now trying to root and get google play. You guide is fool proof. Whatever I did wrong before, no matter because this did it all for me! All I had to really do was press 'Any Key'!!!

You people are truly amazing. Thank you and i will be making a donation!
The Following User Says Thank You to dEADwEIRD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dEADwEIRD Ad-Free
31st January 2014, 11:24 PM |#205  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thx but
Thanks à lot for this tuto !!!!

But why the applications downloaded doesnt appear in the Apps menu? Have I to go
To playstore to open applications??
15th February 2014, 05:12 PM |#206  
Junior Member
Flag Road Town
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy
Thanks
23rd April 2014, 05:53 PM |#207  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
4th May 2014, 11:28 PM |#208  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi all,

It was around 4 months since I last entered the google play market.

I tried it 1 hour ago and it didin't connect. Now I have reinstall it with the adb kit and it crashes...

Is there any problem with the market version or anything like that?

Do anybody know what is going on?

Thank you very much.
5th May 2014, 01:27 AM |#209  
LinearEquation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 437
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpuros

Hi all,

It was around 4 months since I last entered the google play market.

I tried it 1 hour ago and it didin't connect. Now I have reinstall it with the adb kit and it crashes...

Is there any problem with the market version or anything like that?

Do anybody know what is going on?

Thank you very much.

STOCK with root or custom ROM?

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th May 2014, 12:05 PM |#210  
Astarioth's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Update for RunMe.bat
Hi,
for everyone who have problems with KFFirstAide:

Download the Rar (attached) and unrar the RunMe.bat to your KFFirstAide - install dir.

I have replaced all wget - commands with wget --no-check-certificate commands...

Then the RunMe.bat can download the needed images and tools again...

Cu,
Astarioth
Attached Files
File Type: rar RunMe.rar - [Click for QR Code] (30.7 KB, 214 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astarioth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Astarioth Ad-Free
10th June 2014, 08:21 PM |#211  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation

STOCK with root or custom ROM?

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank you for your answer.

Just Root, not any other rom. The rom is the original one but with the android market.

Can you help me?

Thanks!!


EDIT: GOT SOLVED WITH THE POST #46
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google play market, how to install google play on the kindle, install google play kindle 7" hd, install google play kindle hd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes