I have a few questions about Goole Play Music All Access. Hopefully this is the right place to ask. Just to calrify, I have a lot of music from other MP3 providers, or from my CD collection on my device. I plan on keeping it that way, because I don,t want to lose the ability to play songs with different players.:
- Does your choice of Thumbs up/Thumbs down affect Radio play, if the files are on your device and not on the cloud?
- When you choose Radio Play, does it mix songs from your personal library (assuming they only exist on your device)and the cloud?
- I have set up my Thumbs up list do automatically download songs to my device. If I "Thumbs up" a song that I have added from my library to my device, and the same song exists on the Google Servers, what happens?
- Does the choice of High/Medium/Low quality affect the quality of the song saved to my device? If so, is ther a way to listen in Normal when not on Wi-Fi but to download high quality files to the device?
- I would like to have the Thumbs Up/Down control on the lock screen. Is this possible?
- I find the qality of sound of the Google Play Music app to be lacking (compared to PowerAmp, for example). What other apps will give me the same access to the Google Play Music All Access?
- Is it possible, when playing songs on the device only, to skip certain songs altogether when using "I feel lucky?" For example, I have a lot of spoken word, or music backtracks that I don't want to hear in my shuffled songs. In other players I just put them in a separate folder and tell the player to ignor that folder, but that concept doesn't seem to exist in Google Play Music. Unless I'm wrong?