Post Reply Email Thread
28th May 2014, 02:05 PM |#61  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v-b-n

Volume boost to 200% added in OP

Hey buddy thanks, but can it be possible for you to make a mod which will increase the volume output level from boom sound speaker + in-call speaker + bluetooth headset??

I need to increase all of these volume output level to 200% ...

Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to jagdesh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jagdesh Ad-Free

28th May 2014, 02:31 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagdesh

Hey buddy thanks, but can it be possible for you to make a mod which will increase the volume output level from boom sound speaker + in-call speaker + bluetooth headset??

Thanks in advance

+1

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
28th May 2014, 07:47 PM |#63  
AlAin
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Amazing mod. Just when I thought this couldn't get any better. I tried the ERA mod earlier no disrespect to the mod but this mod blows it out of the water.

Simple, awesome.

Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to huzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift huzz Ad-Free
29th May 2014, 04:25 AM |#64  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 933

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagdesh

Thanks in advance

If you read the OP carefully, you'll see that I am only modifying the audio files and not system files to get louder sound

For what you are requesting requires lot of decompiling/editing and repackaging of system files ... for which I won't be able to provide time at present

The Following User Says Thank You to v-b-n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift v-b-n Ad-Free
29th May 2014, 05:05 AM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 336

Donate to Me
More
@Rsotbiemrptson, can you help out with the volume boost just like S4? How you edit snd_soc_msm folder?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2
29th May 2014, 06:15 AM |#66  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

Donate to Me
More
As far as I can remember, Samsung provides an external xml file which contains all the dB values for output hardware ... this can be edited to increase output ... however, HTC does not use this processing method .. all their values are within the smali codes ...

I may be wrong but if I was you would have seen volume increase MODs already by now ... i think none exists for even the M7 ?!?
29th May 2014, 08:46 PM |#67  
Flag In The Matrix
Thanks Meter: 337

More
Sorry to ask what is full dynamic range is it the same as the 200% gain or does it have no gain

Thanks
29th May 2014, 11:55 PM |#68  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brockyneo

Sorry to ask what is full dynamic range is it the same as the 200% gain or does it have no gain

Thanks

Full dynamic range increases part of the audio that are low to the max possible with same volume limit... Thus the effect is fuller audio from the sounds without the usual crackling which you can expect if you just crank up the volume on the files

I am working on a new mod to combine volume boost and dynamic range... That should come out perfect for our m8

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to v-b-n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift v-b-n Ad-Free
30th May 2014, 12:18 AM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Does this work on custom ringtones and custom notification sounds as well? Or only default stock sounds?

Thank you.
30th May 2014, 02:47 AM |#70  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by is350

Does this work on custom ringtones and custom notification sounds as well? Or only default stock sounds?

Thank you.

As it says in the title

[MOD] Volume Boost on all Default Sounds by 150%/200%/Full Dynamic Range
30th May 2014, 03:20 AM |#71  
AlAin
Thanks Meter: 70

More
I noticed something. I have the Full Dynamic Range installed and on a hangouts video call. The audio was really crackling I mean it was close to inaudible. Is there a way to have the files only affect music? and not touch the system in any other way?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)