[Q] Galaxy S5 Sprint unlock for international GSM?

Search This thread

josuelopezv

Feb 18, 2011
Heredia
if your phone is unlocked then please help this man to create unlocking solution for everyone check link below
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2743024

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

if your phone is unlocked then please help this man to create unlocking solution for everyone check link below
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2743024

Yes!!! please if you guys have an unlocked phone or are in the process of unlocking it please help the other users. I am certainly sure I can achieve this please help me help others !! :cowboy: :fingers-crossed:

weijoin

Sep 4, 2010
Doesn't work on Indian SIM Card or Any International SIM for that Matter unless it has been used 90 days on Sprint Network. You can get it working on CDMA Reliance in India through programming in DFS & Making it RUIM Only.

hi,u means that the phone can direct read the simcard in cdma network just by dfs modification?or it must unlock first by sprint then use dfs to let it work at cdma network?

Reactions: tinchoavalos

karlodj

Jun 20, 2014
unlock my sprint gs5

please i need the way if somebody knows how to unlock mi galaxy s5 from sprint please i buy it in ebay and need unlocked to use with my carrier

solidus636

Jan 3, 2009
making headway, searching for networks no longer errors out?!?!?!!!!

i think i made a discovery!

i enabled diag mode and connected to DFS tool, put in 16 digit pass and SPC.

i changed the option RUIM config to GSM_1X.

prior to this everytime I searched for a network, it errored out immediately.

since making this change, the phone now tries to search for a network when my t-mobile sim is inside...... did I unlock my device?!

wish i could take it out of the states and test....

federicus30

Jul 22, 2014

since making this change, the phone now tries to search for a network when my t-mobile sim is inside...... did I unlock my device?!

Hey man, I have a sprint locked phone and I am in Australia. You want to give me the "how to" and I'll try this out?
Note that I am not too experienced into modifying Android phones.

ecs87

Nov 17, 2012
maybe we really need to purchase codes to unlock hehe

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

Can't unlock Sprint phones with a code. They're unlocked by receiving a packet OTA like how iPhones get unlocked through iTunes.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

The only way that some kind of unlock method would work is if you can hack the phone to display the ICCID of the SIM card. At this point, you've successfully INTERNATIONALLY unlocked the phone, not domestically. However if someone's able to hack the international unlock, getting past the domestic blacklist would be a breeze.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

shnapi

Jul 27, 2014
how do i enter the unlocked code

Hi everybody;
I hope you will help me to unlock my phone
I have a galaxy s5 sprint, i bought the code but i didn't find where can i introduce it.
When i put an other sim card he told me : Invalid Sim Card.
Please Help me!
Thank you a lot

TiagoNM

Nov 26, 2009
G900P international unlock

I just put a chip frim TIM and it was not recognized. But the phone found all companies working. It did a emergency call to.

The icon that says about chip is an app. It was called phone, Can this App be modified for the lockin done by sprint?

I believe the lock is something that simulate a not recognized chip, but it is read indeed.

Anything about that?

Top Liked Posts