[ROM][CM12.x][CM11.x]mastamoon's unofficial builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Reactions: neolink1

mastamoon

Sep 17, 2010
Central NJ
Sounds like development on this phone is over... everybody who was working on this phone has moved on. Hopefully somebody picks it up at some point, but I dont see that happening.

I don't know how much longer I with bother with these builds. I will most likely be moving on in the next few months as my contract is just about up and have an upgrade available. That will for sure end my builds for this phone.

If anybody wants to continue building for the d2 and wants any of my tweaks, let me know.

It was a good run on this phone, learned so much about android and linux. Made a lot of 'virtual' friends too. Gonna be weird to drop this from my routine. :)

Whisk_33

Dec 26, 2012
Scranton
So what's the next phone on the horizon going to be masta? Galaxy s5? Iirc that wasn't unlocked last I checked. Something else perhaps?

mastamoon

Sep 17, 2010
Central NJ
So what's the next phone on the horizon going to be masta? Galaxy s5? Iirc that wasn't unlocked last I checked. Something else perhaps?

I was wondering that as well. I have a feeling people will follow you!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Right now I have no idea. LG G3 looks nice but not sure I want a large phone. But all new phones are going that size so IDK what I'll do till I get some hands on.

Sgs5 is unlikely. I really don't see it ever being unlocked. Got 2 more phones to wait for.. Motox2 and next Nexus/silver.. I'll likely make my choice after those are announced/released.

Reactions: BrwnSuperman

Hybridnoob

Oct 21, 2012
Right now I have no idea. LG G3 looks nice but not sure I want a large phone. But all new phones are going that size so IDK what I'll do till I get some hands on.

Sgs5 is unlikely. I really don't see it ever being unlocked. Got 2 more phones to wait for.. Motox2 and next Nexus/silver.. I'll likely make my choice after those are announced/released.

Wow, great taste! Those are the same phones I'm looking at. Whatever it is, it must be unlocked and supported by CM!

Are you considering other carriers?

johnwaco

Nov 3, 2010
My S3 died at work last night so I was forced to upgrade today. Grabbed a HTC m8 because I can s off it. Thanks Masta for keeping my phone updated better than Verizon

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

dmginc

Apr 28, 2011
Chicago
Sounds like development on this phone is over... everybody who was working on this phone has moved on. Hopefully somebody picks it up at some point, but I dont see that happening.

I don't know how much longer I with bother with these builds. I will most likely be moving on in the next few months as my contract is just about up and have an upgrade available. That will for sure end my builds for this phone.

If anybody wants to continue building for the d2 and wants any of my tweaks, let me know.

It was a good run on this phone, learned so much about android and linux. Made a lot of 'virtual' friends too. Gonna be weird to drop this from my routine. :)

Has CM put out an announcement that they are dropping support for these?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mastamoon

Sep 17, 2010
Central NJ
Has CM put out an announcement that they are dropping support for these?

No, not at all. But the people that have to fix the things cm breaks aren't really worrying about the phone anymore. I'm not saying this as an official rep or anything.

Hopefully these people continue to keep it going but I wouldn't expect much unless something major breaks.

dmginc

Apr 28, 2011
Chicago
No, not at all. But the people that have to fix the things cm breaks aren't really worrying about the phone anymore. I'm not saying this as an official rep or anything.

Hopefully these people continue to keep it going but I wouldn't expect much unless something major breaks.

Oh I gotcha. Well thanks for everything you've done for us. Really appreciate it.

Hans5849

Apr 11, 2012
It didn't work with ktoonsez kernel. Maybe the kernel needs updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts