Lock screen app that supports widgets?

Search This thread

kenkamm

Mar 20, 2010
Is there a lock screen replacement app that supports widgets? I want to use zooper to make a custom widget, and put it on my lock screen. I tried a few different lock screen apps and many have built in notifications, or come with their own widgets. But I need one that allows any widgets I want.

kenkamm

Mar 20, 2010
I guess that's a no? I'm still searching.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'm looking too. Verizon Note 3 w/KitKat. Looking for camera on lock screen without having to unlock. Only works out of the box if you have the lock screen set to swipe which I don't want to do... anyone, please?

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.

kenkamm

Mar 20, 2010
Locker pro and others can do that. Finding an app that supports widgets is another story.

Actually locker pro does support widgets, but you have to swipe right to see the widgets - each time -which is annoying. This isn't exactly what I want, so I'm still looking.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Andy Ibanez

Aug 30, 2013
La Paz
www.andyibanez.com
I have used Widgetlocker for a long time and I think it's exactly what you are looking for.

----------

This post may be plagued by grammatical and other language related issues. I suck at typing on my SM-G900H.

kenkamm

Mar 20, 2010
Does widgetlocker only have the old style swipe to unlock or can it be changed to have the newer kitkat style swipe graphic?

mediumsteak

Nov 25, 2010
Toronto ON
Widget locker has a wonderful array of themes, but keep it mind it hasn't been updated since winter 2013

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk