What I did:
1) Make a full TWRP backup and copy it to my HD from the phone.
2) Remove my “tampered flag” (thank you scotty1223)
3) Do a “Wipe” in TWRP.
4) Downloaded the “1.54.651.8-Stock.zip” and flashed that using TWRP (thank you Rydah805).
5) Downloaded the “Stock Recovery From 1.54.651.8 OTA" from the same thread.
6) Manually flashed the recovery.img above in fastboot using the command “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img”
7) Relock the “lock status flag” to lock my bootloader using this thread (thank you again scotty1223).
At this point I had a completely wiped system on reboot. I don’t know how but SuperSU was still on my device when I powered it back on but everything else was wiped. I then went in to SuperSU “settings” and then did the “Full unroot” to uninstall SuperSU.
Is this all I need to do to send in for warranty on my cracked screen or do I need to remove S-OFF on the bootloader also?
Thank you to all.