1. search for " vogo360 " on google and search for ""Grand Theft Auto San Andreas(Full Game!See Description!)""
2. Download the apk file and install it to your kindle fire
3. Download the obb file giving on Description
4. Unzip the file to local file folder when the downloading is completed.
5. Copy the unzipped file folder to the mobile phone.
Path: Go to my phone--> SD card or memory-->Android-->obb folder. ( you have create obb folder it's not exist on android folder )
""i couldn't put urls here because i'm new here i think""
Seems like last time I even transferred a amazon free app off my moms kf1 and put it on my kfhf7, it wouldn't even work, told me I didn't own it so I couldn't run it which was ridiculous because it was a free app... Not sure if it would even run on a nexus because of that. Just saying if amazon content works like what I mentioned Idk if it would be problematic to post it since it would involve some kinda modifying to get rid of the check if its in the app anyways.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?