Originally Posted by anaheiim
1. Is there a way to flash Lumia 820 to get the exact firmware that Lumia 1020 have?
Such as that: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5#post49359405
2. What I really want is to have RAW format for pictures on my Lumia 820?
Normally, if I'm not mistaken, DNG (RAW) is is compatible with PureView.
3. And to have 3 columns for live tiles on start screen?
Even the Nokia Lumia 1020 does not have the three columns...
2. If I am not mistaking, RAW format is only available for L1020 and L1520. At least WP Central is saying that. So, it must be about firmware. I remember that Nokia Camera was not available for non PureView models like my L820 (until about month ago), and I could get it with correct proxy. I had all the features from that application, but I could only get maximum of ISO800 which is how much ISO my camera can take in the real. There must be some workaround to get RAW format on L820. That feature is not based on specific camera hardware.
3. Isn't? Maybe I am mistaking, but I am quite sure that WP Central have stated that L1020 would get 3 columns for live tiles. In practical, that does not matter to me. What I only care about is to get RAW format when I take pictures.