[Q] MotoChopper Help! Please Thanks

Search This thread

BamBamXD

Jun 1, 2014
Ok so ive been downloading and looking for roots all day long the ones that people been wanting me to use is the ones that have run.bat like motochopper well everytime i start to run the root i get this (picture below) im on a galaxy s4 i545 4.4.2 nc5 verizon What am i doing wrong i have all drivers my phone is in usb debug i have no lock on im doing everything right! :mad:

Attachments

• xdr.jpg
    xdr.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 10

shimp208

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2011
Boston
Ok so ive been downloading and looking for roots all day long the ones that people been wanting me to use is the ones that have run.bat like motochopper well everytime i start to run the root i get this (picture below) im on a galaxy s4 i545 4.4.2 nc5 verizon What am i doing wrong i have all drivers my phone is in usb debug i have no lock on im doing everything right! :mad:

It isn't able to find the adb.exe and the related files that's why your getting that error. I would recommend going to the directory where you downloaded and extracted the complete contents of the motochopper zip file, then in the directory where you extracted the zip hold down shift and right click and select the "Open command window here" option, then from there type run.bat. Let me know if you still have questions I'll be happy to help you out.