[Q] I need Help with my Samsung S4 Zoom

Search This thread

matioo

Jun 2, 2014
I install a room that left me with Odin root on cellulose and no problem, but using Uninstaller Pro to freeze the application (do not delete) PackageInstaller.apk (apparently used this android application to install and uninstall) and pro Unistaller only allowed to freeze and thawed 3 times then you have to download the Uninstaller pro payment application, but the problem is that the freeze PackageInstaller.apk I can not install or uninstall more applications, buy the pay version unistaller thinking that only activated the items and is not so I download to install but being frozen PackageInstaller can not install it. How I can fix this? A reset to factory defaults can fix it? Do I have to flash? What files or rooms need to flash if I do this?
Sorry for my english

Last edited:

livio80

Sep 21, 2010
I install a room that left me with Odin root on cellulose and no problem, but using Uninstaller Pro to freeze the application (do not delete) PackageInstaller.apk (apparently used this android application to install and uninstall) and pro Unistaller only allowed to freeze and thawed 3 times then you have to download the Uninstaller pro payment application, but the problem is that the freeze PackageInstaller.apk I can not install or uninstall more applications, buy the pay version unistaller thinking that only activated the items and is not so I download to install but being frozen PackageInstaller can not install it. How I can fix this? A reset to factory defaults can fix it? Do I have to flash? What files or rooms need to flash if I do this?
Sorry for my english

You can always do a complete reset installing a stock rom (with Odin software). it will resolve all problems. than you'll have to root again (if you already rooted your phone or want to root it)