ZVA TO ZVC INFORMATION:
To upgrade to ZVC ROM's coming from ZVA:
1. ***MAKE A BACKUP*** If the modem does not flash properly (i.e. ROM won't boot) you can restore. If modem flashes and ROM boots, you CANNOT restore any ZVA ROM without downgrading your modem which is in autoprime’s thread here: Flashable Modem Zips [All G2 Variants]
2. Flash ZVC ROM. (Wipe cache, data, system, then flash ROM)
3. Flash ZVC Modem in SAME Recovery session.
4. IF SUCCESSFUL, reboot to System.
5. After successful boot, reboot to Recovery.
6. Flash ZVC Firmware, reboot to System.
What is the Firmware they refer to?