[Q] Any website for downloading 540x960 wallpapers???

Search This thread
G

g33kparineeti

Hi, the title says it all...
Can anyone please recommend me any websites to download wallpapers in 540x960 resolution for our beloved Moto E???
Or any website which provides wallpapers in 9:16 format???
Wallpapers of this native resolution is extremely rare and hard to find on the web...:crying:
Thanks in advance....

TheDj408

Oct 24, 2013
Mumbai
Can anyone please recommend me any websites to download wallpapers in 540x960 resolution for our beloved Moto E???
Wallpapers of this native resolution is extremely rare and hard to find on the web...:crying:
Thanks in advance....
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=5...m3uASk-IDYAg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=667

all the results are in 540*960

and this is the site

http://wallpaperscraft.com/all/540x960

GeekSpin

Nov 26, 2011
sonipat
Thanks in advance....

Well I have Tons of wallpapers downloaded ( models, Girls :p ) from Wallpaperswide.com , wallbase.cc and reddit r/wallpaper

I know all these do not provide these custom resolution of our moto e but 1280*720 do just fine

Currently I am using a 2048*1440 wall and looks cool :)

MR.COLOURFULL

Apr 30, 2013
You can go for Google search by image - an android app cause it can show you to all resolution of any picture which is available on internet.

Hit the thanx button if this helped you..;)

Reactions: Daman5202

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can go for Google search by image - an android app cause it can show you to all resolution of any picture which is available on internet.

Hit the thanx button if this helped you..;)