[Q] CWM Rom manager

Search This thread

rdv213

Apr 21, 2014
Bakersfield
So I tried to create a Nandroid backup on my VZ galaxy s4 using CWM through rom manager app
...and now my phone is stuck on Odin mode....Im very new to this type of stuff and was wondering whats going on and if anyone can let me know what happened and what i can do to fix. Thanks in advance

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
So I tried to create a Nandroid backup on my VZ galaxy s4 using CWM through rom manager app
...and now my phone is stuck on Odin mode....Im very new to this type of stuff and was wondering whats going on and if anyone can let me know what happened and what i can do to fix. Thanks in advance

So you have a mdk firmware s4?

sent by baja kitkat S4

Reactions: rdv213

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma

Well what build is your phone?? If it wasn't MDK then that's why that's happening to you. You cannot install a custom recovery.

You're probably going to need to use Odin to get your phone back to stock.
Do you have any idea what build your on?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur

There is a stickie in general section u need to read ASAP before u do something serious to your phone...

sent by baja kitkat S4

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Well what build is your phone?? If it wasn't MDK then that's why that's happening to you. You cannot install a custom recovery.

How many times have we seen this? Man...to undertake such things with knowing what you need to know.

sent by baja kitkat S4

rdv213

Apr 21, 2014
Bakersfield
There is a stickie in general section u need to read ASAP before u do something serious to your phone...

sent by baja kitkat S4

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

How many times have we seen this? Man...to undertake such things with knowing what you need to know.

sent by baja kitkat S4

Any way you might be able to link me to it?

rdv213

Apr 21, 2014
Bakersfield

sent by baja kitkat S4

sent by baja kitkat S4

Nvm...found it. Thanks, Im gonna check it out and hope I haven't totally screwed myself

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Nvm...found it. Thanks, Im gonna check it out and hope I haven't totally screwed myself

You won't be totally screwed. Just have to Odin MK2 back on your phone. Try the no wipe version first.

We all learned by doing things similar to this... Just get more familiar with how to research here on XDA first and you'll be alright.

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
You won't be totally screwed. Just have to Odin MK2 back on your phone. Try the no wipe version first.

We all learned by doing things similar to this... Just get more familiar with how to research here on XDA first and you'll be alright.

the key is to research before you throw your $600 into the fire...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sent by baja kitkat S4

sent by baja kitkat S4

So you have a mdk firmware s4?

sent by baja kitkat S4

the key is to research before you throw your $600 into the fire...