Underwater photography

Search This thread

hd2Raz

Jan 4, 2011
Glendale, AZ
Has anyone done any underwater photography with their Note 3? If so, what case are you using? Links appreciated. I'll be going on vacation in Cancun soon, and would like to get something that's waterproof (submersible) and has been proven to be safe.

Thanks.

Frank Westlake

Nov 13, 2013
A Zip-Loc bag might be sufficient down to one meter. I have not tried it and I don't know how touch will be affected.

Frank

hd2Raz

Jan 4, 2011
Glendale, AZ
A Zip-Loc bag might be sufficient down to one meter. I have not tried it and I don't know how touch will be affected.
Frank

Ya that's a bit too risky for my liking. There's bound to be something a bit more safe/secure/tested. :)

Found this -->http://www.amazon.com/DandyCase-Waterproof-Samsung-Galaxy-Motorola/dp/B00IPWL1XU/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1401982916&sr=1-8&keywords=note+3+waterproof

Wonder if anyone has tried something like this.

parusia

Nov 19, 2010
Houston
Has anyone done any underwater photography with their Note 3? If so, what case are you using? Links appreciated. I'll be going on vacation in Cancun soon, and would like to get something that's waterproof (submersible) and has been proven to be safe.

Thanks.

Red pepper case is the way to go. I got that one from eBay and is working perfectly. Just search in the accessories area on this forum and you will find the link, they have videos of people doing under water videos and pictures.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hd2Raz

Jan 4, 2011
Glendale, AZ
Red pepper case is the way to go. I got that one from eBay and is working perfectly. Just search in the accessories area on this forum and you will find the link, they have videos of people doing under water videos and pictures.
Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

OK, I'm about to buy a red pepper case. Can someone please confirm that it indeed works under water. Like the touch screen works and you can use the phone.

I have a bag type waterproof case that is indeed waterproof, but the touchscreen goes crazy under water. Zooms by itself and does weird stuff.

Thanks.