FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][JB] ApolloMOD - Modified Apollo Music player(updated 3/10/13)

549 posts
Thanks Meter: 820

By BigSplit, Senior Member on 16th February 2013, 09:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd June 2013, 06:46 AM |#171  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 820

More
1. Don't quote a whole post like that.
2. Always get a logcat if you want any help with anything here.
4. Your problem is most likely that you do not have the emulator configured correct, run it on a device instead.
5. I really don't have time to help.

Sent from my PG06100 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigSplit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigSplit Ad-Free

28th June 2013, 12:16 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Plz help me I love dis app but it's FC on my device

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
29th July 2013, 09:55 AM |#173  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
The very minor issue I've encountered is that when shuffle is on, Previous button does not work, it just goes back to the beginning of the song while when touched once it's supposed to go back to the beginning of the song and when touched again, play previous song.
22nd August 2013, 10:27 AM |#174  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Great App.. Request..!!
Excellent Work Bro.. Can you please a Dark Mod for the Same..? Pls..
17th September 2013, 05:49 AM |#175  
Flag Monroe, NC
Thanks Meter: 476

Donate to Me
More
Just curious. Why is this app include permissions to test access to protected storage?

It says the permission allows the app to test a permission for the SD card the will be available on future devices. I've put a firewall on it just in case.

EDIT: I used to use LBE privacy guard, a terribly useful little tool, but last time I ran it on CM10, when granted superuser access for the first time it sent me straight into a boot loop, unfortunate because I loved being able to restrict permissions like that.

Sent from my SGH-T796 using xda app-developers app
17th September 2013, 09:38 PM |#176  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 38,129

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker.00

Just curious. Why is this app include permissions to test access to protected storage?

It says the permission allows the app to test a permission for the SD card the will be available on future devices. I've put a firewall on it just in case.

EDIT: I used to use LBE privacy guard, a terribly useful little tool, but last time I ran it on CM10, when granted superuser access for the first time it sent me straight into a boot loop, unfortunate because I loved being able to restrict permissions like that.

Sent from my SGH-T796 using xda app-developers app

Try Xposed Framework and Xposed App Settings to revoke permissions

The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2014, 11:15 AM |#177  
Thanks Meter: 1,427

More
Hey mate, thanks for the app! It works great on my SGSA but the only problem I have is that it Force Closes if I keep changing the current Music a few times, the app and/or the controller (from the Notification menu) will stop responding and the app will Force Close..
12th March 2014, 02:51 PM |#178  
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 3,177

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami Kabir

Hey mate, thanks for the app! It works great on my SGSA but the only problem I have is that it Force Closes if I keep changing the current Music a few times, the app and/or the controller (from the Notification menu) will stop responding and the app will Force Close..

Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2669469

There's a new band called 1023MB. They haven't had any gigs yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad The Pathfinder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chad The Pathfinder Ad-Free
5th June 2014, 05:40 PM |#179  
Thanks Meter: 234

More
Loving it, but there is just one small problem for me. Is there any way I can make it stop fetching missing album art of the artists? I do not want images appearing next to the songs names while I am browsing my songs.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)