Thanks Meter: 1,640

By DilanChd, Inactive Recognized Contributor on 19th March 2013, 05:15 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
12th March 2014, 12:34 AM |#241  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaheiim

Well, we can see, since quite some time now, the end of Windows Phone 7, and most precisely the end of Samsung Omnia 7. In fact, there are not updated OS/Firmware, and this for a long time already...

I had, for a time, thought released a new version of my ROM (2.3 maybe), but I find myself obliged to not released. Thus, dev_build8862_2.2 is and will remain the latest version of this ROM series.
I'm pretty happy with the work done since the beginning, so I am very happy the number of download (about 10,000) of my ROM against behemoth the Dynamics ROM.

I wanted to thank all those who have tried, tested, downloaded dev_build8862_x.x throughout the year 2013 (-2014). Thank you to them. Also thank you to those who have remained faithful to me (especially @MTom and @lomax50).

This is the end, my friends...

Best Regards, anaheim.

It's sad, yes. It's been a long road trip with our Omnia 7. And you give us thanks..., but We should to thank you your great job, the time devoted to the development of what I consider was the best ROM for O7. And, we're really at the end of that road. Now, we must continue with the Ativ. You know: The king is dead.Long live the King!

Thanks for all and see you in WP8

Best regards, my friend.

Lomax50.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lomax50 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lomax50 Ad-Free
12th March 2014, 05:44 PM |#242  
Flag Hungary
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaheiim

Well, we can see, since quite some time now, the end of Windows Phone 7, and most precisely the end of Samsung Omnia 7. In fact, there are not updated OS/Firmware, and this for a long time already...

I had, for a time, thought released a new version of my ROM (2.3 maybe), but I find myself obliged to not released. Thus, dev_build8862_2.2 is and will remain the latest version of this ROM series.
I'm pretty happy with the work done since the beginning, so I am very happy the number of download (about 10,000) of my ROM against mastodon the Dynamics ROM.

I wanted to thank all those who have tried, tested, downloaded dev_build8862_x.x throughout the year 2013 (-2014). Thank you to them. Also thank you to those who have remained faithful to me (especially @MTom and @lomax50).

This is the end, my friends...

Best Regards, anaheim.

Hi.
I still work fine omnia 7. Still be some time before I can switch to WP8.
nokia 920 or 925 I'd like to, but we'll see.
I am pleased that we could work together and I could help.
The Following User Says Thank You to MTom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MTom Ad-Free
6th June 2014, 05:21 PM |#243  
Flag Hungary
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTom

Hi.
I still work fine omnia 7. Still be some time before I can switch to WP8.
nokia 920 or 925 I'd like to, but we'll see.
I am pleased that we could work together and I could help.

Ok new device Lumia 925 wp8.1 and has
omnia 7 remained
The Following User Says Thank You to MTom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MTom Ad-Free
6th June 2014, 06:23 PM |#244  
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1,640

More
To delete
The Following User Says Thank You to DilanChd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DilanChd Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread