Time to throw....

Search This thread

arun531

Aug 27, 2013
jasgames.in
I think it's the time to throw our sgs. In the past few days there is no development for our sgs.
What is the reason for this is the phone is low end is it the reason....? No devoloper is coming for sgs. Am i correct......?:(
Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
I think it's the time to throw our sgs. In the past few days there is no development for our sgs.
What is the reason for this is the phone is low end is it the reason....? No devoloper is coming for sgs. Am i correct......?:(
Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app
Yes u are correct.
There was nothing much except cwm when i entered.
So i just looked into things and made something sometimes useless sometimes useful.
Shared things etc.
Nowadays when we come to xda all we do is tell ppl how to root and put cwm.
So if the self aclaimed noobs (which i was when i got this phone) can become normal users by reading a paragraph
now niku-droid has also made things easier by postin a guide.
So after becoming a normal user and instead of complaining about poor development or waiting for devs
Learn things yourself and make mods or better start developing.
Its not impossible just be patient be ready to spend a lot of time and read a lot and google a lot

corphish

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 16, 2014
Durgapur
Seriously its time to throw the device. Even our bigger brother Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo has a CM with a working RIL and camera (video recording not working though) even though its development started few weeks ago. Time to throw the phone

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
Now i think galaxy y is better than star
Galaxy Y has a lot of devs.
But just like no development is our reality.
so is the poor hardware of y.
no matter what kind of rom/kernel u make in terms of specs and performance it will always be lower than star

also @arun531 @AvinabaDalal I know its frustrating but instead of complaining start surfing xda and learn development.
Develop something for our device.
Of course i wont ask u to make cm or a kitkat rom but anything.
Themes/Apps/Mods anything.
Galaxy Y is not that good for the users but it is for starter devs. Even if u put cm in tht phone it will lag more than our phone

corphish

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 16, 2014
Durgapur
Galaxy Y has a lot of devs.
But just like no development is our reality.
so is the poor hardware of y.
no matter what kind of rom/kernel u make in terms of specs and performance it will always be lower than star

also @arun531 @AvinabaDalal I know its frustrating but instead of complaining start surfing xda and learn development.
Develop something for our device.
Of course i wont ask u to make cm or a kitkat rom but anything.
Themes/Apps/Mods anything.
Galaxy Y is not that good for the users but it is for starter devs. Even if u put cm in tht phone it will lag more than our phone

Yup I am exploring the XDA and other to learn stuff. But can give a few time to it, all cause of studies and moreover its class 12. :crying: