[Q] My Xperia SP is with 0% battery and is not charging. What do I do?

Search This thread

sejis99

Apr 10, 2014
I'm running CyanogenMod 10.2 FXP 320. Battery consumption is great, usually I sleep with 4% battery and i wake up with 4%. But it happened that I slept with 4% and woke up with the phone turned off, with 0% battery and it does not charge and when I turn it off again due to lack of battery. Sorry for my english.

lorkan126

Apr 30, 2013
I'm running CyanogenMod 10.2 FXP 320. Battery consumption is great, usually I sleep with 4% battery and i wake up with 4%. But it happened that I slept with 4% and woke up with the phone turned off, with 0% battery and it does not charge and when I turn it off again due to lack of battery. Sorry for my english.

I had same situation
You must flash doomkernel via fastboot, i did it so you can too. After doomkernel u can enter recovery and flash exitez rom or offline charging fix

Reactions: sejis99

danielhariri

Aug 27, 2013
i ran the same prob last week... just let it charge overnight... it will on again in 2 hours or soo... trust me.. when u on custom ROM or update rom make sure u put offlinecharging fix after that.. :D

Reactions: sejis99

vwadam

Account currently disabled
Jan 18, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
connect your phone to usb and its try to charging and its will try to start and at "SONY" try to go in recovery (i used volume up) and if you in recovery than phone is will charging...wait still its show 20-25% and than disconnect usb and restart phone from recovery..than its start and you can use again usb for charging in phone online mode...

Naveen004

Feb 20, 2012
Use rubber band trick...
Apply rubber band to volume up key...and connect Ur charger for 2 hrs..

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

sejis99

Apr 10, 2014
I had same situation
You must flash doomkernel via fastboot, i did it so you can too. After doomkernel u can enter recovery and flash exitez rom or offline charging fix

Thank You, you really have helped me, my phone goes fine now and i have flashed the offlinecharge fix. Thanks and sorry for my english

sejis99

Apr 10, 2014
connect your phone to usb and its try to charging and its will try to start and at "SONY" try to go in recovery (i used volume up) and if you in recovery than phone is will charging...wait still its show 20-25% and than disconnect usb and restart phone from recovery..than its start and you can use again usb for charging in phone online mode...

I can't enter in recovery by this way, its a bug of my FXP. Thanks and sorry for my english.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I had same situation
    i ran the same prob last week... just let it charge overnight... it will on again in 2 hours or soo... trust me.. when u on custom ROM or update rom make sure u put offlinecharging fix after that.. :D