Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Buy it now or wait?

81 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
By Cheesus182, Member on 7th June 2014, 05:42 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hey guys,

Just like all of us I want this phone, I haven´t got an invite yet but im patient and im sure we will all have recieved one by the end of the month.
The question I have though is if I should buy this phone now or wait for future flag ships?

I currently have the LG Optimus G, its not the newest phone but it doesnt lag and does most of the things I want it to, the main reason why I want to sell it is because I still get money for it now but in a year I wont. (Also the short battery life and bad camera - debatable)

My plan was to sell the Optimus G (on ebay they go for around 150-200€) and then buy the One with that money basically so I would have a brand new smartphone for "100€"

Is it worth it though? The One has killer specs and even though I prefer the LG3, the price blows it out of the water but with 4k screens coming etc, is it maybe worth it to stick with my Optimus G and wait until next year for some new releases?

I hope someone can help me make my decission.

Thanks guys!
7th June 2014, 06:58 PM |#2  
Naddict's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,906
Only you can make this decision, take time to read and research and form this opinion on your own as other do not know what you desire, as a similar thread already exists - and as XDA is not a support site, this thread is closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes