[Q] PPPOE for I9500

Search This thread

mohsendh

Oct 12, 2011
I bought I9500 newly, I need to use PPPOE for android or any othe software to connect to the internet in the office. unfortunately stock rom and kernel does not work with this software becuase the kernel ppp is disabled. the error is could't set tty to PPP discipline: invalid argument. according to the help of this software, my kernel does not support PPP. so, I have changed my kernel with some famous kernel, but all of them were failed to enable PPP. please help me what to do....
which kernel of i9500 android 4.4.2 has PPP enabled. or how to enable ppp in my kernel.
I used to nexus family and all of them work with these softwares easily.
sincerely yours
Mohsen

andreluizbarbieri

May 31, 2012
I bought I9500 newly, I need to use PPPOE for android or any othe software to connect to the internet in the office. unfortunately stock rom and kernel does not work with this software becuase the kernel ppp is disabled. the error is could't set tty to PPP discipline: invalid argument. according to the help of this software, my kernel does not support PPP. so, I have changed my kernel with some famous kernel, but all of them were failed to enable PPP. please help me what to do....
which kernel of i9500 android 4.4.2 has PPP enabled. or how to enable ppp in my kernel.
I used to nexus family and all of them work with these softwares easily.
sincerely yours
Mohsen

You can use a router or laptop (http://www.connectify.me/) for dispatch wifi protocol then the smartphone will connect through it.

mohsendh

Oct 12, 2011
PPPOE

I know this way, but using labtab in the office is prohibited and we mus use mobile only, and I have to use PPPOE software's. there are 3 software in the net, I bought PPPOE for android in google play, it just worked perperly in Nexus4 and nexus 5, but it did'nt work in S4 i9500. the error is not setting tty to PPP. just because of KERNEL. please tell me any kernel that PPP is enabled in it.....