VWTECH?

Search This thread

DeathmonkeyGTX

Oct 15, 2007
Little Rock, AR
If you use airplane mode when using that case or your trail is directly under a cell tower, go for it. If not, then aluminum cases degrade the piss out of signal and rape your battery trying to find or maintain a signal, or even worse attempting to transmit on zero or one bar.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Bhodi

faded03cobra

Mar 23, 2012

aer0zer0

Recognized Contributor
I was wanting to get this case just for work, but was hoping someone would review it here first.

i had a similar case on my iphone 4, it was made my lunatik. its a direct rip on the taktik series, but im glad that they had enough sense to bring it to multiple devices. i ordered one from ebay, ill have it next week (slow boat from hong kong). i can review it for you then

Reactions: faded03cobra

Bhodi

May 11, 2014
If you use airplane mode when using that case or your trail is directly under a cell tower, go for it. If not, then aluminum cases degrade the piss out of signal and rape your battery trying to find or maintain a signal, or even worse attempting to transmit on zero or one bar.

Thanks, this was the type of information I was looking for.

joshua54

Aug 2, 2010
asheville, N.C.
If u notice this is the love mei case just being sold under a different name . I have ordered one off eBay and hopefully will have it also next week:)

Jooosty

Nov 26, 2011
I have one ordered by the name of Love MEI. Same case with different name. Looks solid.

HTC M8

joshua54

Aug 2, 2010
asheville, N.C.
Not to worried about bulk , I'm out and about in nature a lot and would really enjoy not having to worry as much about my brand new phone. Especially since I don't have any insurance for it! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I was wanting to get this case just for work, but was hoping someone would review it here first.

i had a similar case on my iphone 4, it was made my lunatik. its a direct rip on the taktik series, but im glad that they had enough sense to bring it to multiple devices. i ordered one from ebay, ill have it next week (slow boat from hong kong). i can review it for you then