I pick it up in the morning and battery was flat.
Sent from my hamster cage using old carrot.
Noticed that too on mine.
Perusing the thread again I see that alexcc59 provided some valuable files, and of course Ninjaco provided a link to what appears to be the actual manufacturer: chrsz.com
On their site I found a download called "source." Inside that, several files that when viewed with Notepad++ appear to be what we're looking for. Going to see if I can make edits to the firmware through those. My personal list of things I'd like to work on. (these all might be pipe dreams)
* Disable watch face timeout. Go with low power always on watch face
* Disable music playing through watch speaker while retaining ability to control music on the phone
* Change kilometers to miles on pedometer for US users
* Add Dictionary.com functionality
* Add ability to send sms messages through either voice, or a carousel letter / number / symbol system similar to the main menu of the Kindle Fire series
* Add rudimentary Wolfram Alpha app. I love the thought of asking my watch "what are all the planes I can see in the sky right now?"
* Add either gesture (probably not) or quadrant touch control to the main watch screen. Think like a "quick app start" So upper left corner might be phone, upper right might be camera, lower left music, lower right pedometer, for example.
* Some type of Bluetooth "walkie talkie" functionality. I go on a lot of bicycle rides, and always thought it would be cool to have a BT walkie talkie for anyone else I might be on a ride with.
Again, some, a lot, or all of these might be wishful thinking.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|