ONM KITKAT Special Edition Lucky-7 [ROM][CM7.2][Could be FINAL]

Search This thread

kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar
whats the difference between this rom and optimus nexus me kitkat?

You can watch videos with youtube, the browser and google search are different and the phone apk is different. Really some details but is the same rom, as i said with some fixes also the sounds... some of them went to the garbage and some others were added, plus i use all those mods. Also dsp apk was eliminated and if you add it will crash but with the mod of sound you can feel a really superior sound.
This originally was made for my personal use but i was so happy that i wanted to share it, this is absolutely not an original development, all the credits are for the nexus me team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaka96

Shaka96

Apr 14, 2013
Messina
You can watch videos with youtube, the browser and google search are different and the phone apk is different. Really some details but is the same rom, as i said with some fixes also the sounds... some of them went to the garbage and some others were added, plus i use all those mods. Also dsp apk was eliminated and if you add it will crash but with the mod of sound you can feel a really superior sound.
This originally was made for my personal use but i was so happy that i wanted to share it, this is absolutely not an original development, all the credits are for the nexus me team.

Oh ok thank you :good:

kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar
New INFO

NEW!!! ODEXED, SUPER TWEAKED AND V6SUPERCHARGED

Also the camera was improved with HD, and autofocus!
New browser
Fully odexed

Last edited:

kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar
FINAL!!!

New browser
Fully odexed

ravenwing_15

May 27, 2013
Manila
Mine is working fine, you can try to fix it with the black dog script. Can you tell me how is it working in general???

Hello i just installed your rom on my lg p350..it was nice and fast but i have a problem about the SU when i to install Viper4Android on my phone using root explorer i can't paste any apk in the system app it says no SU installed but i look at the system it was there then i tried to open the SU at the setting it says " The Superuser binary must be updated please choose an installation method" and there's 2 choices the install and recovery install. I tried both of them but nothing worked.

What did I lack? I followed all the instruction in the OP.

kurdacrunch

Apr 28, 2014
Midgar
Hello i just installed your rom on my lg p350..it was nice and fast but i have a problem about the SU when i to install Viper4Android on my phone using root explorer i can't paste any apk in the system app it says no SU installed but i look at the system it was there then i tried to open the SU at the setting it says " The Superuser binary must be updated please choose an installation method" and there's 2 choices the install and recovery install. I tried both of them but nothing worked.

What did I lack? I followed all the instruction in the OP.

Doe superuser should work fine and maybe we can search for this error, but i'm a little busy now
anyway i do not recommend you viper for this rom, already have 2 mods for audio i doubt the sound could be better.
I do recommend you to supercharge it 100% with black dog.
Would be nice to know if somebody else is having the same problem the fix could be as simple as flashing again maybe...

Last edited:

ravenwing_15

May 27, 2013
Manila
This is what I am pertaining to to clarify what i've said a while a go and not even just installing some apps, I want to remove some apps that I don't usually use at all times.

I'll try to do a clean install again..thanks for your response :)

Sent from my LG-P350 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1412081777061.jpg
    1412081777061.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 169

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lucky7.jpg

NEW VERSION 2 DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ol60fsfhkpo5d8n/Kitkat+Special.zip

MAKE A REBOOT AFTER FLASHING IS VERY IMPORTANT

Flashing please follow carefully the steps:

- I Recommend ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.0 http://www.mediafire.com/?m25ur9xesx4kxy5

Wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache, format system, format cache, boot and also data.
    Mount system, data and cache.
    Flash the The ROM
    Reboot system, and reboot again very important!!!!!!!!!

Recommendations down below keep reading! here!

---------------If this was helpful to you please click on thanks-----------------

All the credits to:
    NEXUS ME TEAM AND @venkat kamesh for this rom i do strongly recommend this kernel http://goo.gl/NY5bML also suggest to thank him for his hard work. I also recommend to odex the rom and use a partition for the sd card.

Also all kamesh's kernel are here take a look and thank him http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27069812&postcount=2

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or anything that could go wrong so you are warned.
    ''YOU'' ''and you alone'' are choosing to make these modifications.
    Trick you can control your music when your phone is locked just slide to the right side where is the clock, and you will find a control panel if you are listening music.

You can watch videos

For adding your picture and name to the quick panel, go to shortcuts - activities - NexusMe Profile info - Nemesis Owner info - And just open it.

It also have the sounds and bootanimation (JB).

This ROM already have gapps just sign up on gmail after reboot.

What was changed:

unnamed-2.png
    New version available!!!

New browser
    Fully odexed
    Man good job...:highfive: flashed this rom.. looks vry good ... smooth and fast..
    still no bug found.. just 1 thing....:p i think battery drains faster .. changed full n flashed d rom yesterday ni8.. 2day morning
    after i woke up found charge dropped to 63%.. :silly:

hope there is a solution for tat 2.. :D

all in all a vry gud rom for daily use... thnks ... !! :laugh::good:

weird i use it myself also this is my daily use rom and goes pretty well anyway depends on the use, with the x performances the battery should calibrate on every boot and get better with time, another way is to change the min CPU frequency to 122MHz that might help.
    But if this is very extreme maybe you will need to flash it again.

I recommend you to turn it off and on a couple of times and try it for a week.

PS: New MOD added sharp sharp recommendation.
    Man good job...:highfive: flashed this rom.. looks vry good ... smooth and fast..
    still no bug found.. just 1 thing....:p i think battery drains faster .. changed full n flashed d rom yesterday ni8.. 2day morning
    after i woke up found charge dropped to 63%.. :silly:

hope there is a solution for tat 2.. :D

all in all a vry gud rom for daily use... thnks ... !! :laugh::good:

This was my bad you should flash it again and there will be no problem but with the new specifications up.