Ios7 Status bar signal icons - dots theme

Search This thread

jrbxx7

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 18, 2011
Here is a Vrtheme i made to add the ios7 dots to your signal icons.

Since its Vrtheme it only replaces the .pngs... System ui is not replaced.....

It also replaces the wifi with the generic white one and the lte icon with the one from tmob. The dots will be grey in color until u are in full signal, then the fifth dot will be added and they turn white. I have only tested on JasmineROM but its vr so it should work on any kk rom. please nandroid, flash, and report back.

Let me no if there are any requests for colors.

Hit thanks if u like it.

Thanks! :thumbup:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mipb0dbp612575l/(VZW NOTE3) ios7 theme.zip

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402248425983.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402248425983.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 2,240
  • uploadfromtaptalk1402248453724.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402248453724.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,998
Last edited:

jrbxx7

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 18, 2011
Nice touch. I like having the signal icon on the left and like the dots you made. What I don't like is the xposed module that tuns all the notification icons to solid white.

Thanks. Ya thats the only bummer. I moved my signal back to the right and the clock to the left. :D

TaPpEd from my XpOsEd 4.4.2 NIII

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a Vrtheme i made to add the ios7 dots to your signal icons.

Since its Vrtheme it only replaces the .pngs... System ui is not replaced.....

It also replaces the wifi with the generic white one and the lte icon with the one from tmob. The dots will be grey in color until u are in full signal, then the fifth dot will be added and they turn white. I have only tested on JasmineROM but its vr so it should work on any kk rom. please nandroid, flash, and report back.

Let me no if there are any requests for colors.

Hit thanks if u like it.

Thanks! :thumbup:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mipb0dbp612575l/(VZW NOTE3) ios7 theme.zip
    Nice touch. I like having the signal icon on the left and like the dots you made. What I don't like is the xposed module that tuns all the notification icons to solid white.