FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP/FRAMEWORK] NOGAPPS Project (NetworkLocation, MapsAPI, Blank Store)

496 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,274

By MaR-V-iN, Senior Member on 17th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th June 2014, 10:33 PM |#651  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 315

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0n981

OmniROM Note 2

I'm on CM11, 20140607-NIGHTLY-jflte.

/// Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
/// Press "THANKS" if I helped you
10th June 2014, 01:06 AM |#652  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushidog

I'm on CM11, 20140607-NIGHTLY-jflte.

I've no problems on OmniROM 4.4.3, but I doubt it's a CyanogenMod specific failure.
For NetworkLocation and BlankStore: make sure they're installed in /system/priv-app/ and check if they're listed under Settings>Apps>All
10th June 2014, 01:43 AM |#653  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaR-V-iN

I've no problems on OmniROM 4.4.3, but I doubt it's a CyanogenMod specific failure.
For NetworkLocation and BlankStore: make sure they're installed in /system/priv-app/ and check if they're listed under Settings>Apps>All

Sorry to just answer now. Forget about it, no problem with apps, after updating I completely forgot to change permissions. :banghead:

10th June 2014, 01:50 AM |#654  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sorry to just answer now. Forget about it, no problem with apps, after updating I completely forgot to change permissions. :banghead:

No problem, nobody is perfect
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaR-V-iN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaR-V-iN Ad-Free
10th June 2014, 07:44 PM |#655  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
marvin, what is the status on the custom Playstore? the official one is becoming worse , now that they dumbed down the display of app permissions
10th June 2014, 08:18 PM |#656  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 844

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by selemine

marvin, what is the status on the custom Playstore? the official one is becoming worse , now that they dumbed down the display of app permissions

+1111
10th June 2014, 11:48 PM |#657  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by selemine

Pst, hey Marvin!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sushidog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sushidog Ad-Free
12th June 2014, 11:58 AM |#658  

More
C'mon @MaR-V-iN give us a sign that new Playstore project isn't dead. Please?

The Following User Says Thank You to sushidog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sushidog Ad-Free
12th June 2014, 12:09 PM |#659  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

C'mon @MaR-V-iN give us a sign that new Playstore project isn't dead. Please?

It's not dead, but development is paused for the moment. Im focussing on GmsCore right now, which is getting more important every day. I'm pretty sure I won't continue work on Playstore this month, but maybe during July. I'll let you know once a first preview version is out
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MaR-V-iN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaR-V-iN Ad-Free
14th June 2014, 08:17 PM |#660  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
There's a new maps library, which can be used with OSM, Mapbox etc. Forked from OSMDroid and Apache-licensed. It's an Android library and set up for gradle. https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-android-sdk.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dabl8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dabl8 Ad-Free
15th June 2014, 09:31 PM |#661  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabl8

There's a new maps library, which can be used with OSM, Mapbox etc. Forked from OSMDroid and Apache-licensed. It's an Android library and set up for gradle. https://github.com/mapbox/mapbox-android-sdk.

I plan to update to http://www.opensciencemap.org/ sometime, as it contains many of the features provided by Maps API v2
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MaR-V-iN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaR-V-iN Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
you are limited to 8 thanks per day

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)