Flaps

Search This thread

keithljh

Feb 24, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi guys, I recently have seen messages on my phone telling me to close the flaps even though they at closed. I get this about twice a day. Does this mean my flaps are spoilt and no longer waterproof, or just software issue? Im really scared.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Hi guys, I recently have seen messages on my phone telling me to close the flaps even though they at closed. I get this about twice a day. Does this mean my flaps are spoilt and no longer waterproof, or just software issue? Im really scared.

Perfectly normal.

That's the msg you'll receive as long as you don't check option "do not show this message again" (you'll see it next time pop up shows).

There is no sensors in flaps so it's not possible for system to know are your flaps opened or closed.
That's is just a normal system warning.

Just like PC Companion install msg, it'll show every time you connect your device to computer - you have to disable it clicking on chkbox "do not show next time"

Reactions: keithljh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Perfectly normal.

That's the msg you'll receive as long as you don't check option "do not show this message again" (you'll see it next time pop up shows).

There is no sensors in flaps so it's not possible for system to know are your flaps opened or closed.
    That's is just a normal system warning.

Just like PC Companion install msg, it'll show every time you connect your device to computer - you have to disable it clicking on chkbox "do not show next time"